Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dragonspyre dungeon labyrinth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
As you know dragonspyre has the dungeon labyrinth. In labyrinth there is ranulfmoonclaw. You can get the orthrus pet and spell from the myth school. I think its way to hard to do it solo. So Wizard101 please make this change.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I had this same problem when I was in the labyrinth. I said the same thing. My advice is to find someone who is stuck on the same thing. Mabye you can go on realm that is crowded. It's also much easier if you have text chat so you can have strategy to get it done faster. I like to have a group of 2 on one boss and 2 on the other. Make sure everyone is at the final boss before he is defeated. If not they won't get the portal stone.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I just did that quest today I feel so foolish for saying this but .... I didn't know u could get past the gate to go to his tower without fighting the bosses in the streets XD!!!!! I didn't know u could Just walk up to It and press X. I learned the hard way !!!! For the tower it is only 3 floors which is good. The first floor is pretty easy two fire guys. The next floor has a myth and a fire. I used a frog for them, myth prism and traps on the myth guy (be sure to but the prism on BEFORE your myth traps!!) if it storm shields before u get a myth prism , u can remove it with your spell since myth can do that for the third and final floor the boss only has like 1000 health . I used a myth blade, myth prism and a ninja pigs tc. I summoned golem minion to finish off the Minotaur, which I used a converted frog, myth blade and tri spirit blade. My minion knocked some health out of him . It is not that hard I would mark my spot outside the tower so just in case u gtg u won't have to defeat the silver life guy at the beginning. A friend helped me with that boss. Good luck!

PS , orthrus is awesome! Can't wait for my pet to hatch! U can do it! :D

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
theyre not gonna change it just because one guy asks for it to be changed, just gonna make that clear

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
@ Myth Wick, If this is for a spell or pet quest, you have to do those solo. KI is not going to change how the Labyrinth is set up nor are they going to make it any easier. The spell and pet quests only get more difficult as you progress. The only options you have are to use your minion or hire henchmen. No other player can help you with these.

@ Stormgem, since the Labyrinth is a dungeon, marking a spot outside of the tower is only good for 30 minutes. If you log out, the mark won't be there even if you log right back in. It will only reamin in place for 30 minutes as long as you are in the game. IF you die during a battle in the tower, your best bet is to use a potion and get right back in.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
hi did the labyrinth dungeon solo beat dark flame but when I gone to the next quest was asked to collect the obsidian cases one is in the labyrinth do I have to do the whole dungeon again

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
fire knight on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
hi did the labyrinth dungeon solo beat dark flame but when I gone to the next quest was asked to collect the obsidian cases one is in the labyrinth do I have to do the whole dungeon again
You don't have to do the whole dungeon, but I think it's about half-way through. You have to go as far as Vladimir Darkflame. The chest is in his area. On some of these chest locations, you might be able to "walk around" the person (Vladimir) and just pick up the chest and then leave. If not, you still have to fight him.

And for anyone who is a Myth wizard, if you haven't done your quest for your Level 48 spell, you have to go back to The Labyrinth again to fight Ranulf Moonclaw. So try to stack these quests if you can.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DragonLady1818 on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
@ Myth Wick, If this is for a spell or pet quest, you have to do those solo. KI is not going to change how the Labyrinth is set up nor are they going to make it any easier. The spell and pet quests only get more difficult as you progress. The only options you have are to use your minion or hire henchmen. No other player can help you with these.

@ Stormgem, since the Labyrinth is a dungeon, marking a spot outside of the tower is only good for 30 minutes. If you log out, the mark won't be there even if you log right back in. It will only reamin in place for 30 minutes as long as you are in the game. IF you die during a battle in the tower, your best bet is to use a potion and get right back in.
1. Not so. I've played with several wizards who happened to be there at the same time; one of which was there to get his scarecrow pet. It's a regular dungeon and doesn't change just because you are Myth.

2. Marking your spot is not time-limited as long as you don't log out of the game. You can easily mark, port out, refill your life and port back in.

To the original poster... KI will not change this, but it can be done, especially with Myth. My first Myth wizard did this dungeon three times; once as normal game progression, once for Orthurus and once for another quest that will be coming up for you in Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
I agree that the labyrinth is tough to get through. Some people may find the bosses fairly easy like myself, but the amount of time to do the labyrinth is what made it so hard for me to do. I have a limited amount of time to play W101 each day, and the Labyrinth is a long dungeon. My advice is to find a friend who is a higher level to do it with you.

Dylan Frostgem-lvl 59