Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

im lvl 40 how do i got back to grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
im lvl 40 and i received a message from headmaster and when i went there, nothing. how do i go there again???

Administrator
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_King_and_I

Bjorn Ironclaws in Northguard should have the quest "The King and I"

If he does not offer you that quest, please reply here and we will audit your character.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
james skullheart on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
im lvl 40 and i received a message from headmaster and when i went there, nothing. how do i go there again???
Sometimes Headmaster Ambrose gets confused, and he calls us when we aren't quite ready for his assignments. At Level 40, he would be sending you back to Grizzleheim, but "only if you completed the previous areas in Grizzleheim first". How far have you gone in Grizzleheim?

Maybe this info will help too. I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim, and it shows you "at what level" you may go to different areas. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it (like "prequests", or "who gives that quest", etc.).

You get access to the different areas based on your level.

For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:

Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
AluraMist2 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Sometimes Headmaster Ambrose gets confused, and he calls us when we aren't quite ready for his assignments. At Level 40, he would be sending you back to Grizzleheim, but "only if you completed the previous areas in Grizzleheim first". How far have you gone in Grizzleheim?

Maybe this info will help too. I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim, and it shows you "at what level" you may go to different areas. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it (like "prequests", or "who gives that quest", etc.).

You get access to the different areas based on your level.

For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:

Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.
Well spoken, I couldn't have said it better myself

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
So you have to be a 40 to go to raven scar? Sorry if i miss spelled anything

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wizard m 5213 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
So you have to be a 40 to go to raven scar? Sorry if i miss spelled anything
Well, you have to be Level 40 to get the quest - "The King and I". And Ravenscar comes after that. So, you will be at least Level 40 at that point.

(Just a side note: when I do Grizzleheim and/or Ravenscar and Wintertusk, I usually don't go back to those areas until I am a few levels higher than what the quest calls for. Like for "The King and I", I would wait until I was close to Level 45 to try that one. I just found it easier to handle the areas that way. There are plenty of side quests and side worlds to do, to get me to the higher levels, so that isn't a problem. Just sayin...)