Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck in dragonspyre with nothing to do!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
I am a level 46 balance wizard that has completed all story line quests in dragonspyre. when I did the final quests to go and defeat malestare and took the portal back to raven wood to talk to ambrose and the only quest that was waiting for me from him was to go to wisteria. I have now completed all quests in wisteria. I am now left with nothing to do because I have completed all story lines! I really need help moving on to celestia because I am stuck between two worlds with nothing to do!

-Stephaniedragonspear balance 46
-Madisonmoonstone life 74 (my other wizard)

Administrator
You answered your own question, young Wizard.
I am a level 46 balance wizardTo be given the quest to enter Celestia you must meet the following requirements:
Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
madimoon123 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 46 balance wizard that has completed all story line quests in dragonspyre. when I did the final quests to go and defeat malestare and took the portal back to raven wood to talk to ambrose and the only quest that was waiting for me from him was to go to wisteria. I have now completed all quests in wisteria. I am now left with nothing to do because I have completed all story lines! I really need help moving on to celestia because I am stuck between two worlds with nothing to do!

-Stephaniedragonspear balance 46
-Madisonmoonstone life 74 (my other wizard)
From DS on in order to enter new worlds there will be a level restriction so keep this in mind as you quest. Zafaria is 60, Avalon 70 etc. Picking up a few side quests in the first arc does help prevent this problem.

You can also finish Grizzlehiem and then you can gain a lot of experience by questing in Wintertusk. These areas will also be needed if you want extra spells and pets from them.