Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help having problem in grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
me and a friend just finished fighting jotun this is my first run through grizzleheim too. but i think i did something wrong we beat jotun and all of his brothers all in the same fight but the quest for some reason is still not over. so what do i do now? do i go and beat the other two dungeons in the hall of valor and will that make the quest be over?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
konan420 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
me and a friend just finished fighting jotun this is my first run through grizzleheim too. but i think i did something wrong we beat jotun and all of his brothers all in the same fight but the quest for some reason is still not over. so what do i do now? do i go and beat the other two dungeons in the hall of valor and will that make the quest be over?
Did you go back and talk to Valgard?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Bigger_They_Are

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
Hey I have a quest to talk to einar thunderhammer in grizzleheim and I have defeated shattertusk and I talked to einar thunderhammer when he was in the cell and it said to meet him back by that fort then I went over there and I could not see him and then when I went back and to try and defeat shattertusk again he was still in the cell and then I could not talk to him anymore and then I went back to the hut where he is close to and he was still not there and I just got a new computer and just installed wizard101 and this has been happening for about 9 or 6 moths please help me

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
konan420 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Doing the other 2 dungeons will not help at this point.

A few things to see - what does it say exactly = Defeat Jotun?

Did you have to leave and return? For some reason we tried this on lower level wizards and we both had to return after being defeated at least once and I did not get credit for the fight. I am thinking I had to return after Jotun was defeated so it didn't count when I got back.

Luckily now altho the long way around it we use one high level wizard off each account to help the low level on the other account to get past this. The low level goes second and the high level does most of the battle and keeps the lower level a live.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
i am having trouble leveling i am a level 38 and i am pretty much done with quests i havent finished grizzlehiem and i cant find the next quest its very annoying and wizard101 isnt very fun without leveling and doing quests plz give me a tip to level up more or help me to unluck a new world

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Matthew8703 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
i am having trouble leveling i am a level 38 and i am pretty much done with quests i havent finished grizzlehiem and i cant find the next quest its very annoying and wizard101 isnt very fun without leveling and doing quests plz give me a tip to level up more or help me to unluck a new world
I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it.

In Grizzleheim, you get access to areas based on your level.

For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim, at different levels:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.