Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side Car for pets!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
Okay so I think we should have a little side car we can secure to the side of our mounts that our pets can ride in! You have to buy it by it selfs, for It does not come with mounts. You can equip it to any mount!

Ideas?

Nora LionThorn

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Hollyleafwarrior on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Okay so I think we should have a little side car we can secure to the side of our mounts that our pets can ride in! You have to buy it by it selfs, for It does not come with mounts. You can equip it to any mount!

Ideas?

Nora LionThorn
I'd kind of like this. I'm not sure what this would look like on some mounts, like wings or the big cat mounts, but i would love to be able to travel with my pet.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Hi there!

I'm not sure that idea would work with any mount but it would be cool if they made a new mount that included a side car type thing! For a long time I've wanted to see my pets while I was on a mount.

-Vanessa

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
it should cost 500 crowns and some mounts will be no pet car so the weird look doesn't happen

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
That would be really fun, but they would be pretty cheap because they're mostly decorative. The cheapest would be clinging to your back, while the most expensive would be a little pod that hangs onto the mount somewhere, where the pet relaxes on a soft chair. More expensive ones could recharge pet energy!

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
SoupWizard64 on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
That would be really fun, but they would be pretty cheap because they're mostly decorative. The cheapest would be clinging to your back, while the most expensive would be a little pod that hangs onto the mount somewhere, where the pet relaxes on a soft chair. More expensive ones could recharge pet energy!
This is a really original idea, and I like it!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
eh people spend over 1000 crowns to get a fake car in their house i think crowns for this will sell

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
For wings, the pet could get its own set of mini wings

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
grahambhg on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
For wings, the pet could get its own set of mini wings
But some pets have wings (My meow wing).
Critical Death

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
it becomes like a backpack if you have wings or a flying mount

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
maybe on big cat mounts its like a smaller saddle behind yours! same with other animal mounts. Thank you for the support of this idea everyone! o0o

Nora LionThorn

"The only downside to balance is the fact that there is forever and always sand in your socks"

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I like the idea of having a side car or our pets it is a good idea. If it doesn't come with the mount we should be able to buy one with crowns or gold and equip to any mount.
Jesse DragonFlame lvl 52 Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I love this idea because then you can see your pet and, if you don't want it you can equip and unequip this item!
Joshua GoldGem

Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
Or maybe before you buy the mount you have the choice to add a side car
Jacob ThunderStaff level 44 wizard

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
Jesse Dragon Flame on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
I like the idea of having a side car or our pets it is a good idea. If it doesn't come with the mount we should be able to buy one with crowns or gold and equip to any mount.
Jesse DragonFlame lvl 52 Pyromancer
yes, that is the idea

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
critical death on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
But some pets have wings (My meow wing).
Critical Death
for flying pets I would say they just fly next to you

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Or, maybe your pet gets a minituare version of the mount that you got for yourself! I would love to see my Ice wyvern on a broom. it might be a bight hilarious

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Brings a whole new meaning to pets named "Harley"

A fire bundle based around Ghost Rider would be awesome and hilarious. Flaming skull hat, scorched leather motocross armor, blackened boots with flaming soles, Wizard City Choppers road hog with flaming wheels and chrome everything, flame decal side car for your pet, Blazing Ninja Pig pet, a flaming torch as a wand

Blazing Ninja Pig would have a number of talents and abilities focused on acceleration: lots of Super Hurry and Big Hurry in the derby department; for the wizard there might be May Cast Fuel, May Cast Empower, Gives Empower card, Immolate card, Backdraft card, Pip o' Plenty, etc. as well as fire dmg/acc/proof.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I love the idea, I hate not being able to see our pets while in our mounts. My current mount is a pony, I'm not sure where the pet would be.

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
most likely your pet would be sitting behind you Molly

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Sounds like an interesting idea but it may look a little odd on mounts, maybe see the pet peeking out of your backpack?

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
that could be possible, but since when do we have backpacks?