Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just need to say this...

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
PVP.
When it first aired, it was care-free, when somebody lost, they just walked away... Nowadays here in 2013, people are all like "noob" or "you spammed (insert object here)" . I am very disappointed in how KI set this system up. It is time, KI, for an update on PVP.

Setup screen-
At the beginning it will say "would you want to look at 1v1,2v2,3v3, or 4v4. You select which one you want to look at. Then the tabs will say, your level, your school, and higher levels, and lower levels. You can check the available button at the bottom of the screen. You can click back to go to other matches. (1v1, 2v2, and so on).
In battle-
Your chat is blocked from the enemy auto, along with anybody else in the arena. So they can be yelling hurtful things and you see nothing. (This can be turned on under settings. Friends can still text chat, but no non- friends.) after battle, can be controlled by settings, you automatically say gg. Menu chat say good game.

It wasn't much, but this would improve PVP.
-Molly

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
I haven't really had this problem with PvP....... I think it is delightful!