Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon quests= no!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
I hate dungeon quests!! do you really expect me to stay on the computer all day so I do have to start from scratch the next day?

what do you guys think of dungeon quests?

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Dugeon quests are actually my favorite part of Wizard101. It gives you time to battle with your friends, real life and online friends, and just chat during that battles. They are the best part of Wizard101 in my opinion and most of them aren't too long.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I personally like dungeon quests. They may get a bit tedious if you are there all alone, but if your with friends of all levels, it is a lot of fun. I know that I went in a dungeon as a lvl 41, my dad a 83, and a friend of mine 46. We all had a blast the dungeon seemed to be a lot easier. Just try it with other people and see what you think

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Hollyleafwarrior on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
I hate dungeon quests!! do you really expect me to stay on the computer all day so I do have to start from scratch the next day?

what do you guys think of dungeon quests?
I have no problem with them; they are part of the game (and most games of this nature). You can easily leave your wizard inside a dungeon and 'spin' to save your place. Very few dungeons require an entire day. seriously. I soloed The Final Countdown and it only took a couple of hours.