Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anti Spam Utility Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
Over the course on Wizard101 history...
People stacked a million shields, so they expanded on pierce and made shatter.
People stacked a million blades, so they expanded on disarm and made enfeeble.
People stacked a million pips, so they came out with mana burn.
People used a million stuns and earthquakes, so they came out with a non stun shield removing earthquake.

Now...
People are stacking a million weaknesses, bad juju's, plagues, and myth dispels, and so people can never hit without a severely weakened form of the card, and the spammers win off of reshuffles.

Instead of having to pick off these debuffs one by one with cleanse charm or a wand,
there needs to be a an upgraded version of cleanse charm that breaks them all.

However, being the life wizard that I am, I think this mega cleanse charm shouldn't remove heal debuffs
because infections in many cases shortened matches by many hours.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
If they are all general (Like a global debuff) use a off school wand. And in PvP if you cant deal with the way some people play then maybe (Like 5% chance) you shouldn't PvP. You need a strategy to beat another human being with your intelligence level and your brain. They spam but if they stack you have let your guard down and you need to deal with different strategies. These people are being strategic like efreets (Such a good spell) you need to have strategies.
Critical (Sorry if I hurt your feelings.)

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
your trying to get rid of pvp strategy and life should get a remove infection spell

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
I acknowledge that spamming is a pvp strategy.

It's beyond me if you want to preserve it.

Ok, here is what this is trying to prevent (and that I have seen a lot of)...

2v2, 2 necromancers both with jade gear spamming plagues every single round.

Since, you are getting 2 debuffs every single round and fighting against mega resist,
it becomes impossible to ever get a clean hit. (you can only get 2 weaknesses off of you per round via cleanse or a hit)

From experience, the spammers then win 4 hours later off of reshuffles.

Sadly, if pvp is now becoming a game of "how long can you sit in front of your computer" because it is impossible to undo 50 rounds of straight plagues and bad juju's, I might consider not pvping anymore.