Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easiest world?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
What do you think was the easiest world? From the Lava of Dragonspyre, or the Clocktower in Marleybone? I think Mooshu was the easiest world.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Wizard City LoL of course. Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca Shadowbreeze Lvl 66 Megan Sunsong Lvl 51 Ryan Lvl 44 Sophia Rubyflame Lvl 35 Isabella Rose Lvl 32 Haley Stormcloud Lvl 10 Thank you for your time.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Angela Gem on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
What do you think was the easiest world? From the Lava of Dragonspyre, or the Clocktower in Marleybone? I think Mooshu was the easiest world.
Wizard City

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Besides wizard city, Krok.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Wizardcity obviously.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
i think the easiest world is mooshu even though i had done it to years ago. tristan soulcatcher 90 dustin 33wolf 10 pvp warlord :D

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Wizard City, MarleyBone, Wysteria and GrizzleHeim are all easy worlds for me.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Now you gotta look at it relatively. If you average the level of when an average wizard starts any given world and hard it is for that level the answer has to be mooshu. Mooshu really is a prep world for ds. It gives you so much experience, much more then expected, so you will be ready for ds. I got through it in a few days. There were relatively few side quests and easy enemies for the level.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Mooshu.

In WC you're still learning how to fight and you have few spells, and possibly no resist or damage boost. So while it's easy in retrospect, whenever I start a new wiz I always struggle a bit especially against field guards and the larger golems in Golem Tower.

By Mooshu every school except Death and Life have AOE, which makes it easier to complete collecting quests. The bosses can be intimidating, but their spells are still relatively underpowered compared to yours. Most boss and no-auction gear drops at this level give you substantial school damage and school resist. You are also in a position to have trained life to Sprite and/or ice to Tower, so you can protect yourself better.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
NO i ment the easiest world not the lowest ranked world lol!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I donnt just see easy as simple I also see easy as....fast..fast and easy so I would say that wysteria is the most easy world of all of wizard 101.

Good luck to you all in your adventures.

Sincerley, wolf griffan dust lvl 31pyromancer

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
The Wise One on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Now you gotta look at it relatively. If you average the level of when an average wizard starts any given world and hard it is for that level the answer has to be mooshu. Mooshu really is a prep world for ds. It gives you so much experience, much more then expected, so you will be ready for ds. I got through it in a few days. There were relatively few side quests and easy enemies for the level.
You just explained it perfectly nice job! I also got through it in a couple days and everyone I know also has.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Well Duh It's Wizard City, Not Any Of That DragonSpyre Stuff Or The Others

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
So far I haven't had any trouble in MooShu... but i Haven't even done Crimson Fields yet lol

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Wizard city, lol. You can usually kill street enemies in one or two rounds with one attack. It's blissfully simple, especially compared to all the complicated things later on in the game like critical, block, pierce, stuns, etc.

Alexander Rainbowfountain &

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
My list from easiest to hard (to the point i am at)

Mooshu
Marleybone
Dragonspyre
Wizard City
Krokotopia
Zafaria
Celestia

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Angela Gem on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
My list from easiest to hard (to the point i am at)

Mooshu
Marleybone
Dragonspyre
Wizard City
Krokotopia
Zafaria
Celestia
Here's mine from Wizard City to where I am. (Easiest to Hardest)

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Mooshu
Marleybone
Dragonspyre
Celestia

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 51