Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas in July - what did you get?

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I got an Evil Snowman Transformation for an hour.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I blasted through my remaining birthday crowns on packs, and managed to luck into the two things I've had on my list for months. Thanks :)

*cue Tchaikovsky*

I also lucked into the one pet from the packs that I would have otherwise paid straight crowns for, Yuletide Spirit.

However, with Aquila right around the corner, I'm feeling a little dizzy. Should I have saved up for any of the new swag that will undoubtedly come out with the new world? I'm sure I will see dozens of things I must have and feel really bad. Oh wellz. *equips 100 block wand and winter palace boots and heads for Pitch Black Lake*

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
I'm gonna get a Yuletide Pack tomorrow and hopefully the Reindeer Sleigh mount will be included! I really want that mount.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
i got a snowy night wallpaper but its still cool!

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I got... A snack. Can't remember.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
On all my accounts all I got was a pet snack... that's it. I was hoping for maybe a day mount or a house decoration. Oh well, there's always next year! :)

Katie Duskleaf Level 28

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
i got a snowman wrapped gift but what do you do with it

Squire
May 10, 2013
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Angela Gem on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
polka dot wrapped gift
Same as me!

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
just a wrapped present but i got loads of crowns from my dad and bought over 80+ packs