Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winterbane Hall

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
My brother just recently got the new Winterbane Gauntlet and was really excited to do Winterbane Hall with me but he doesn't have a castle and it doesn't fit in his dorm. What should he do? Any help will be great and appreciated.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Michael Redfist on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
My brother just recently got the new Winterbane Gauntlet and was really excited to do Winterbane Hall with me but he doesn't have a castle and it doesn't fit in his dorm. What should he do? Any help will be great and appreciated.
this may sound heartless but, buy a castle! in the wizard city housing shoppe there is a house that only costs 8000 gold. that's all

Squire
May 10, 2013
Michael Redfist on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
Winterbane Hall does not fit in dorms. The bundle comes with a house. If it does not fit in your house, you will need to take some items out and sell it at bazaar for some extra gold.

Ryan DragonSword Level 56

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
I have the winterbane hall and it is verey big with some probs that need to be fixed but I got three houses and the all under 10,000