Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why van't we learn at pigswick academy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
I know PigsWick is the rival to Ravenwood, but it would be nice to learn new spells from there.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Flaming Thunder on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
I know PigsWick is the rival to Ravenwood, but it would be nice to learn new spells from there.
This has been asked, and answered a bunch of times. Read the books within Wysteria (you know, the ones that you find for the quest given by the librarian). They clearly state that no spells are taught there.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
This has been asked, and answered a bunch of times. Read the books within Wysteria (you know, the ones that you find for the quest given by the librarian). They clearly state that no spells are taught there.
Thanks.

P.S. sorry for mispelling the title

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I heard from a reliable source that you "learn" about using traps. Go talk to Professor Droors.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Oh, i forgot.to say, why make a magic school, when no magic is taught there. it's like if math class didn't teach math!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Flaming Thunder on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Oh, i forgot.to say, why make a magic school, when no magic is taught there. it's like if math class didn't teach math!
Lol. The only reason for having the Pigswick academy is for the tournaments.. Have you not noticed they seem to have their noses stuck in the air and think they are better than Wizards from Wizard City? But it is also a low level side world.

And as RavenLady has already stated, if you read the books you need to collect in Wysteria, you will see that no spells are taught in Pigswick. In fact there is no Magic talent in the students of Pigswick.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
DragonLady1818 on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Lol. The only reason for having the Pigswick academy is for the tournaments.. Have you not noticed they seem to have their noses stuck in the air and think they are better than Wizards from Wizard City? But it is also a low level side world.

And as RavenLady has already stated, if you read the books you need to collect in Wysteria, you will see that no spells are taught in Pigswick. In fact there is no Magic talent in the students of Pigswick.
ok, then how do they make books levitate?

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Flaming Thunder on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
ok, then how do they make books levitate?
Haha, good one. I don't think we can learn any magic there because it would be a much bigger hassle for Wysteria than KI intended (they intended around a half-version of GH) and that problem is easily solved by explaining they are a rival magic school.

I too would like to learn from here, just don't think it would be worth KI's time. Good job thinking about the game in-depth, though!