Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do you get the feint and shatter tc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
I spend all my gold buying the feint and shatter treasure cards at the bazaar. This leaves me with practically no gold. I was wondering where their natural drop was or if you get them from gardening. If so where or what plant gives you the card. I appreciate help from players or our friends at Kings isle.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FoolishWizard56 on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
I spend all my gold buying the feint and shatter treasure cards at the bazaar. This leaves me with practically no gold. I was wondering where their natural drop was or if you get them from gardening. If so where or what plant gives you the card. I appreciate help from players or our friends at Kings isle.
Simply check here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Feint

You can garden for it, but must be a Death student to craft it. (though why any Death student would is beyond me; it's a learned Death spell)

I do have to wonder why you are wasting on your money on this card; you shouldn't need it that much.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
Well I might not know where they drop (I don't pay attention to it) but I do know I have about 56 shatters and 23 feints and would be happy to share them.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
nullyou can get them from crafting or gardening~ my evil magma peas drop them, sometimes, as do some of the high level bosses.

this may also help: http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Feint_Treasure_Card

-v.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Deadly Fly Trap drops tons of delicious, juicy Feints and is pretty simple to grow.

I also go through about 15-25K in gold in tc a week. Feint, pierce, rebirth, satyr, prisms, gargantuan, and tri blades make up most of my expenditures.

If I assign all my wizards except for one to gardening, I would cut down on this spending quite a bit.

Sadly, Honey Sickle (the major source of blades in gardening) does not drop its own seeds, so you're spending about 12k-20k in replacement seeds a week.

Don't know which plants drop Shatter but I would like a myth plant that drops blades, traps, prisms, shatter, pierce, and earthquakes. I don't care if you have to grow it in enchanted amber dust, it would be an awesome thing and a lifesaver.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Tyler, what would you want to trade for your shatter? I'm a life wiz.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Thank you guys for telling how to farm feint, but I would still like to where to naturally locate shatter.