Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't you sell Pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
You spend over 30,000 coins on hatching. If you got the pet you did not want why can't you sell it for at least half the paid price? It's the way with everything else. I don't under stand!

Reply Your Opinion

-Mason GoldCaster

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
You can sell them. Go to a regular vendor, like a pet snack vendor or robe vendor. You can sell them mounts and pets. You'll get between 50 and 1200 gold, depending on the pet.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mason Goldcaster on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
You spend over 30,000 coins on hatching. If you got the pet you did not want why can't you sell it for at least half the paid price? It's the way with everything else. I don't under stand!

Reply Your Opinion

-Mason GoldCaster
You can sell them at any shop anywhere (not the bazaar). You will not, however, ever get the kind of cash you think you will. that's the game setup; I don't see it changing.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2013

Reply Your Opinion

-Mason GoldCaster
You can sell it just not in the bazaar you have it in a place like the shopping district
Kevin Icegem

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Go to pet pavilion and sell it to the pet shop there.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Like the others have said, You can sell them at the shopping district but just not the bazaar. But in return you won't get a lot of cash. It depends on the type of pet you have and what talents it manifested.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009

Reply Your Opinion

-Mason GoldCaster
I recommend after you hatch to just keep the pet.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
You have to sell it in the pet store or the store beside the pet store in the shopping district
then click or press x at the Shop keeper go to sell and then click pets then sell the pets.