Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't go to Celestia? Stuck in dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
I am level 47 and I just finished dragonspyre. I beat malistares dungeon but did not receive the quest to go to celestia . Can anyone tell me what happened?

Administrator
You answered your own question, young Wizard, you are not yet high enough level.

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
flashblade78 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
I am level 47 and I just finished dragonspyre. I beat malistares dungeon but did not receive the quest to go to celestia . Can anyone tell me what happened?
You have to be level 48 to get the quest. You should do some side quests or Grizzlehiem/Wintertusk to get to level 48.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
flashblade78 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
You just need to level up once, that's all. Just do a few DS quests until you level, but get your level 48 spell, first! It will help a lot in Celestia

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Professor Greyrose on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
You answered your own question, young Wizard, you are not yet high enough level.

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.
Exactly, Professor Greyrose. By the way, you're a good professor.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Just like greyrose said, you must be level 48... though I recommend going there at level 50 so you can get astral spells, trust me you will need them, celestia is no joke

Robert Angleblade
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
May 05, 2009
The wise professer is correct, LoL you need to be level 48 but i would wait until your a higher level cause celistia would be a bit hard

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
you have to be lvl 48 to do the quest do some side quests to lvl up