Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seraph pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Is there any way besides Kingston Park to get the seraph pet? I really want it, and I don't want to do Kingston all over again. Thank you and have a good day!

"Your life is yours, and the only one who can truly change it is you."

Mindy Goldpetal, Magus Diviner

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
ok i think you can get it in one of the packs in the crown shop i forgot witch one so sry bout that
but i think some one else will tell ya witch pack i hope i might of helped

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
I am 99.9999999999 percent sure that the ' Hoard of the Hydra' pack gives it- let me rephrase that 100 percent sure. It isn't that rare to get from the pack though KI can be shifty at times ( KI knows what I am talking about c: ) Anyways other than hatching those are the only too ways you can get the Seraph pet- I advise if you decide to get it hatch it with a good pet that gives defy heals or pain giver etc, I am free to hatch if you would like. ( Pale Maiden 69 pedigree ( HATCHED ) Ancient- Gives spritely, 5% Attack to all schools ATM and 5% accuracy to all schools ATM )

Yours sincerely,

Emma Lifecaster 81

Sophia Ghostgem 79

Neela Day 30

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I got mine from a card pack. But just go to wizard 101 central and look up the pet and it will show you any possible way to get the pet.

Sincerley wolf griffandust. Lvl 31 pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Long story short- Hoard of the hydra has it :P ( sry for not adding this on my first reply )

Yours Sincerely,

Emma Lifecaster 81

Sophia Ghostgem 79

Neela Day 30

Genevieve Spiritwraith 27 ( Always forget to add her because Idk play and like ice that much o; )

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Thank you everybody!!!!

"Your life is yours, and the only one who can truly change it is you."

Mindy Goldpetal, Magus Diviner