Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a deadlock in the haunted cave

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2013
hello, i am austin silverdust max level i am a wizard and i write for you today about the haunted cave deadlock. near the nightshade's house there is a cave (like in the golem court). and there is no quest to open it
why did the game create that door? and why its no quest for there? and if the game will continue to level 100, will be quest to there?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
shakedboukai on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
hello, i am austin silverdust max level i am a wizard and i write for you today about the haunted cave deadlock. near the nightshade's house there is a cave (like in the golem court). and there is no quest to open it
why did the game create that door? and why its no quest for there? and if the game will continue to level 100, will be quest to there?
This has been asked, and answered... the game isn't over yet, and will continue well past level 100 since we are only on chapter two of a many-chaptered story. Give them time. I'm sure there is a plan to use it at some point.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
the gate in golem tower will will be opened for you soon fellow pyro. and once you open it you can go in as much as you like. you will have future quests in there.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
I wonder about it too. Weird, isn't it?

Katie Duskleaf, Lvl 27

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
KI plan months and even years ahead, so we don't have a new street for one quest. This will obliviously be used for a quest later on.

Alex LionThief
Level 45
"None shall phase me"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jack skullbreeze on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
the gate in golem tower will will be opened for you soon fellow pyro. and once you open it you can go in as much as you like. you will have future quests in there.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire
That is not what the OP asked. Please read the question before answering and misdirecting people.
The OP asked about the gate in the cave in TRITON AVE near Stormdrain tower.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cave in Golem Court, leads to the fire dragon's lava den, which you can unlock once you get to Dragonspyre, and once you get a certain quest there, OR if you get a quest for your pyromancer, to go in there.

The Area near NightShade's Tower, is the area which leads to Sunken City. It is just another passage to go into Sunken City, and you can find the first one, Under the waterfall, in The Commons.

Hope i Helped, Wish you well!

~Nora Night Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Elite aspect on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cave in Golem Court, leads to the fire dragon's lava den, which you can unlock once you get to Dragonspyre, and once you get a certain quest there, OR if you get a quest for your pyromancer, to go in there.

The Area near NightShade's Tower, is the area which leads to Sunken City. It is just another passage to go into Sunken City, and you can find the first one, Under the waterfall, in The Commons.

Hope i Helped, Wish you well!

~Nora Night Master Thaumaturge
Whenever I go to Sunken City, I only see once entrance- The one at the front of the dungeon. Is it behind the houses by the edge of the street or something?

Katie Duskleaf, Level 28

Squire
Jul 04, 2012