Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create Custom Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Hello, I would love to let you hear my ideas so I will here ya go

So I thought to myself, I love this idea but it is a bit too good to be true in game.

Sooooo. . . my idea was custom gear as in there would be some one in every world (Like Prospector Zeke)
with 3 quests that each give a thing called add-ons. Now this is a little confusing so I will give an example.

Example: Wizard City Add-on Trainer
Quest: Defeat 10 Scarlet Screamers
Reward: Add-on allows to add up too 10-15 health on custom item

Now here is where the cool part comes in. You can have up too a certain amount of add-ons per piece of custom gear. Gear may be customized in appearal wise as well. Now I think there should be a level limit of how many add-ons available.

Example 2: I am level 90 ice (Not really I am 55 this is just example) so I get 6 add-ons.
Now lets say I am level ten, I get uh I don't know 2 add-ons

Now the quests for new add-ons would get harder each quest you progress from the same guy.
Now since critical is a level like 50 thing I think critical rating for equipment shouldn't come until
Celestia.

Example 3: Now here is another example let's say the only world I had was Wizard City and I was working on the guy for add-ons in Wizard City. Let me compare the quests.
Let's say the Wizard City guy offered the health themed add-on.

Quest One: Defeat 10 Scarlet Screamers. Reward: 10-15 health (optional) can be used on any item but spell decks

Quest Two: Defeat 20 Scarlet Screamers. Reward 30-50 health (optional) can be used on any item but spell decks

Quest Three: Defeat 30 Scarlet Screamers. Reward 60- 100 health (optional) can be used on any item but spell decks

Now finally I am going to end it here with a example of a robe I would have.

Name: Ice King's Robes

Health: 210 Again other guys could offer health so that's how I got that number.

Critical Percentage: 10%

Power Pip Chance: 8%

Ice Attack Boost: 5%

Give Spell: Frozen Armor Amount: 3

Level 52+ Only

So I would love to see what others could come up with, show me a set of armor, or just a cool piece

Trevor IceCaster lvl 55

P.S. You can give the custom item a card at level 42, and you can only give it a card acquired (AKA you have it already and it isn't a treasure card) or 4 levels ahead of the level you are.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
ok here is mine i am level 73
i also made custom cards too

gian't helm of damage gives 344 health and is lvl 72+

giant's garment of mythology gives on myth efreet ( it not real but i love to see it ) gives 400 health
gives 15 myth damage gives 120 myth critical and 20 myth resist level 72+

giant's boots if lore gives 110 health and gives one myth blade card and gives 30 myth critical level 72+

i hope you like my ideas adrian ghostmask