Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I really need a good pet, can someone please tell me a good pet with a pretty high pedigree. I can access all areas, so can someone tell me a good pet. Btw, I am balance :)

Cole Dunerunner

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Honestly, a pet with a high pedigree doesn't necessarily mean it's a good pet with good talents.

This is a good place to check for Balance pets:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Balance_Pets

My Balance has several pets that have excellent talents, but that's due to lots and lots of hatching.

The main ones I use are my:
Desert Mammoth (a hybrid), with Proof (10), Defy (5), Sprite, Fairy, Pain Giver (+6 damage)
Therizinosaurus (4th gen hatched), with Proof (10), Sprite, Fairy, Pain Giver (+6 damage), Add-Balance (+6 damage)

Other pets that have a Dragonblade (polar cat, tricky dragon, etc), can be hatched with other pets to have universal talents that can be used on any school wizard.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
I have been trying for a while to get a pet like everyone else has that cast sprite,unicorn and fairy and usually have damage or resist I have a lot of pet but they turned out bad I don't have good luck with pets and I wanted to know if there is a way I could train a specific category to boost my likeliness of getting those spells
I am fire

Chase Goldenhunter