Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what you liked most about grizzleheim :D

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i am just wondering what you liked or if your still doing it like most about grizzleheim. feel free to put as much as you want
mine in order:
1: music! i loved the music the most
2: theme: i love old mythology and stuff like this
3:setting: i loved all the trees and old, untouched felling
4:monsters, cool looking and a challenge! i love challenges, they make this game fun
5 EVERYTHING ELSE!!! well maybe not the final bosses it looks hard but everything else is okay with me

so what did you like just wondering!

jack skullbreeze, master of

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I liked finally finishing it and moving on to Wintertusk. I am not a big fan of Grizzleheim

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I grizzleheim!! I love the forests, magic feeling, and all the cool woodland creatures. Even the grendals . I just don't like the lack of experience so that sometimes makes me not play there because I though. It wasted time,but I wanted to quest there anyway. I enjoy it very much.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Ravenscar was awesome - I like 3D questing environments with cliffs and tunnels and caves and such. Then the "Optional" way Jotun was set up - do each brother at a time, or do them all at once in the main hall. Wish more versatility and puzzle solving was involved in later areas.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I GH!

The forests and caves are so cool and beautiful. Wintertusk is cool too. I loved the plot and the music

GH rocks!

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
I liked the bosses they were difficult and that's what i like about most games they are a challenge because when you think about it if games weren't difficult you wouldn't want to play them. I started grizzleheim at level 30 so for me it was difficult.

Survivor
May 22, 2011
I loved Grizzleheim because the landscapes were amazing! The forests, caves, and town were made beautifully and the plot was excellent! The monsters were animated perfectly and the music was great! It gave me that Medieval/Viking feeling. KI really out did themselves this time!

Yours Truly,
The Wind Waker (AKA James WindShield)

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
I loved Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. They both have a great storyline, cool themes, and awsome music. I wish there was another part added. But I can keep making more wizards to play it.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I loved finally finishing GrizzleHeim like RavenLady. To me, it is a big bore.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
I really loved the theme and scenery. Just being out in a forest looking place seemed really cool to me.

Fiona Green, Level 28, Life

Survivor
Apr 24, 2013
I really love Nidavellir! Wow, if only there was a house like it, I would buy it straight away.

Also the way you play The Hall of Valor I enjoyed.I haven't been to ravenscar and wintertusk, but reading your comments here really makes me look forward to it!

Mackenzie Mooncatcher
MasterMind
lvl. 45