Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary Artisan Badge?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
Okay so a couple weeks ago I finished the Spirit Caller Drums for the Legendary Artisan quest. Right now I'm on the Eagle War Shield but I just looked at my badges and I don't have the Legendary Artisan badge. I only have the Grandmaster Artisan badge, is that supposed to happen? Because I don't think so and it seems trivial but it really annoys me - especially because it took a lot of pain to make them. (After all, the lion guy said that if you can make them he will grant you the title of legendary artisan.)

~ Katherine Winterpetal lvl 90 Life wiz

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Not all badges are lumped together like they should be. Keep flipping the pages of your badges, I'm sure it's there!

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
trust me i looked fifty times all over really slowly but thanks

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
sparky,

can you tell me where to find or buy the conga drums so that I can get my legendary artisan badge too. I have all the other items that I need, just have to find those drums.

Thanks.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2013
Hi,

You have to craft the conga drums.

Stone town here you come :)

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
Fire Hawk on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
sparky,

can you tell me where to find or buy the conga drums so that I can get my legendary artisan badge too. I have all the other items that I need, just have to find those drums.

Thanks.
Yeah, you must craft them. You need to get the recipe from Gearwise at Celestia Base Camp. You need 2 of them so in total for the conga drums you need 4 Giant tc, 2 amethysts, 2 crystal vials, 8 aether, 32 fossils and 8 scales. When you have those reagents you can craft both conga drums. It took me FOREVER to get the fossils because they're rarely in the bazaar and they're a rare harvest from stone blocks. I had to craft the fossils using the transmute recipe. Have fun with your quest for fossils!