Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Desert Villa Roof Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
So i was decorating my Desert Villa (Krokotopia's Luxury Castle), and standing in front of the krokosphinx on the cliff that overlooks the rest of the villa, i realized that i could place objects on the roof of the house. Then i had an idea. I set a teleporter to the roof, and lo and behold, it worked! I was able to teleport to the roof, and then walk around it and place other objects onto it. Super cool.

However, this is obviously a glitch and not an easter egg. When you walk to the edge of the roof, you "fall" and you're just transported to the ground. You can also go inside the image of the house if you fall of a certain edge (also kinda cool). Just wanted you guys to know about this so you can take advantage of it's awesomeness. Do you guys know of any other houses where you can do anything similar? (like being able to teleport to the elevated patch of land in the Imperial Palace.)

My message to KI: While this is obviously a glitch, i think you guys should turn it into something real. Fix up the bugs (like falling over the edge) and have Myrella Windspar point out the functionality of the roof as a selling point in the preview. Have her do this in the other houses where things like this exist as well, like my example of the Imperial Palace. It might increase Teleporter sales ... hehe .

Alexander Rainbowfountain,