Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

flying high

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2010
i'm trying to be creative and i think this'll be cool.

there could be specail gear/mounts and when you have them on and press the f key and the ctrl key at the same time, you'll be going up and start flying. you could even be able to land on clouds and on certain ones you can fight bosses and you can only fight them once a day and and you can ajust your veiw. here is some control ideas:

start: f and ctrl steer: arrow keys higher: up arrow and f lower: down arrow and f

land: s and down arrow hold until on grownd or cloud ajust veiw: hold down right click and ajust with mouse

and i'm not talking owl mount high, i'm talking bout 2 or 3 times the size of the wizard city buildings high

kiley lightleaf lvl 84

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
lightleaf101 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
i'm trying to be creative and i think this'll be cool.

there could be specail gear/mounts and when you have them on and press the f key and the ctrl key at the same time, you'll be going up and start flying. you could even be able to land on clouds and on certain ones you can fight bosses and you can only fight them once a day and and you can ajust your veiw. here is some control ideas:

start: f and ctrl steer: arrow keys higher: up arrow and f lower: down arrow and f

land: s and down arrow hold until on grownd or cloud ajust veiw: hold down right click and ajust with mouse

and i'm not talking owl mount high, i'm talking bout 2 or 3 times the size of the wizard city buildings high

kiley lightleaf lvl 84
Thanks for noticing!
I've wanted that since I tried wizard101 when I was on my first account and had no idea what I was doing.
But still, I would like to see a mount that you could maybe fly over edges for once, or soar around the sky; going 80% faster when up high (but steers 50% worse. =P ) to make it easier to get places. Also, the connection of the 12 worlds is the spiral galaxy, right? so, I thought maybe you could ride the rings with your mount to go to other worlds in a more fun way. I also think it would be fun to just spend the extra five seconds to feed your mount so it isn't hungry or thirsty. Also, if there's a water breathing potion, then there could be a breathing potion for when their is no air around (like in a ring of The Spiral). Of course, these mounts would obviously cost much more than your typical 40% only mounts. Hope KI starts thinking about it.

-Nathaniel Redflame level 44

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
great idea and if your friend doesn't have a flying mount why not give 'em a ride?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
That should be in affect right now

wizardpeyton11 lvl 11