Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Normal or not?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
I've read on the forums about how long MB takes, but I've been playing MB for less than a week and I already just finished counterweight east. I have soloed the entire thing as death starting at Lvl 28 and now at 31. I'm preety sure that I am almost done with MB. Us the normal or not? In my opinion it is pretty easy.

Thanks

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Everyone plays at thier own speed, there is no normal amount of time

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
oren8er180304 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
I've read on the forums about how long MB takes, but I've been playing MB for less than a week and I already just finished counterweight east. I have soloed the entire thing as death starting at Lvl 28 and now at 31. I'm preety sure that I am almost done with MB. Us the normal or not? In my opinion it is pretty easy.

Thanks
Yep, it's normal...to me anyway. The only part of Marleybone that actually takes any length of time is Big Ben (if you solo).

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Marleybone is a large jump in 'mob' health from Krokotopia. But Its a fairly easy world if you know how and what to do. If your down with Counterweight East, than your roughly 3 quarters done with Marleybone.