Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Sheep?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
My sis told me she'd been asked by someone in Wysteria to help them on a quest for Lost Sheep. I have other wizards, but haven't heard of Lost Sheep. Who do I talk with to start the quest?
Thanks,
Kelly StarDust

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
If my memory is correct, lost sheep is a quest in mooshu.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
there is a pig tour guide just next to the tree outside the school of earth who asks you to do that quest after a certain point in the storyline of wisteria
hope this helped
Caleb Ghostmask lvl 34 '

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
Stormgem307 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
If my memory is correct, lost sheep is a quest in mooshu.
no it is blue clam cult.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Lost Sheep is a quest in Mooshu, where you must talk to various sheep and tell them it is safe to return to their positions.

A balanced life is essential for success... until you become a storm wizard and blow stuff up

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Yorkie0713 on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
My sis told me she'd been asked by someone in Wysteria to help them on a quest for Lost Sheep. I have other wizards, but haven't heard of Lost Sheep. Who do I talk with to start the quest?
Thanks,
Kelly StarDust
It is a side quest in Wysteria. Talk to the pig outside the Earth classroom by Chester Droors and the tree. She will give you a quest to retrace her steps to find out where her "lost little sheep" went, which were actually fellow pig students. I don't remember why or how they got lost; I think she might have been leading them on some sort of tour... Anyway, talk to Kelsie Dreamslinger and she will give you the quest.