Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is Randolf so easy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
When I joined Wysteria I wanted a challenge, the only challenge I got was the earth professor. Why couldn't Randolf be a little harder?

Jack Frost level 31

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
madmink on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
When I joined Wysteria I wanted a challenge, the only challenge I got was the earth professor. Why couldn't Randolf be a little harder?

Jack Frost level 31
He is not easy it took me 22 battles before defeating him at level 27.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
easy? it was hard! they gave me the quest and it took me until level 41! turns out he was right. I do need shields, ones the most. my school is and I am now master level 43. bye!

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
The easiest thing is have treasure cards or be school

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Its kinda funny, the fact that the discussion above this is Randolf is too hard. Anyway it depends what lvl you are. He Was hard for me, because I was.low leveled and a myth wiz. I defeated him with a henchman.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 49

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I agree, Spellshine was quite easy. It only took my around 5 minutes. I got him first try, too! Get the myth shield card from Sabrina Greenstar in the fariegrounds if you don't already have it. Put on a blade, use a high damage spell ( I used immolate) and he should be easy to bring down afterwards. Also, it helps to have the school extra damage ring ( like Time of Legend or Wyldfire) to help out. ( But probably not ToL because Randolf is myth)

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
He's super easy. I was expecting him to have something like 2,000 health, (which he should have). I defeated him level 30 with my Ice wizard on my first try with over 1,000 health left. SUPER easy.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
It was kind of funny cause I got defeated twice, then I cracked his code!
-Alyssa RoseGrove