Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2-Person Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
While I was questing on my Great Hornocerous, and almost every battle I joined, my passenger joined the battle before I did. My friend also told me of this same glitch he was experiencing, but he was on that Chariot mount from the Olympian bundle.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Happy Michael West on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
While I was questing on my Great Hornocerous, and almost every battle I joined, my passenger joined the battle before I did. My friend also told me of this same glitch he was experiencing, but he was on that Chariot mount from the Olympian bundle.
We used to use the Blood Raven and I was always first in battle - will have get it out of my yard and see if this happens to me now. I mainly use it in Marleybone since it cut down on extra battles for the other player.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I've noticed this too, my underleveled passenger would always be on point and it was a disadvantage.

Maybe dismount before you reach the battle area?

We've tried approaching mobs from various angles so that I would be "caught" first, sometimes it seemed like it worked, but that could just be randomizing the positions of the players.

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
Happy Michael West on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
the same thing has been happening to me a lot lately, but with different mounts: my hydra, winter treant, and malorian dragon were all affected as well.

-v.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
It depends on which person hits the battle first. I get similar effects with my mandalorian dragon mount.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
Laura Shadowsong on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
the same thing has been happening to me a lot lately, but with different mounts: my hydra, winter treant, and malorian dragon were all affected as well.

-v.
yeah and for some reason when my malorian dragon loads, but I appeared. so if I go up on a bridge I can see whats under it, when I go in the water I can the the bottom of wherever the water is.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
oh something like this happened to me when I was questing in grizzleheim with my friend. I hopped on her chariot thing because well i'm a little bit lazy, and so we're walking to a quest and suddenly I get violently dragged off the chariot and into a battle with some wolves, so I have to flee and get more mana, it was rather annoying :P

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
My friend has the chariot mount and i love getting on it and i won't get off so he gets mad at me, lol

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
this is no bug, it just works like this possibly. maybe cause that person hit the battle first just like KOblivion said.