Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI has to fix pet training

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
I'm having a VERY hard time maintaining a pet with proof, defy, and fairy. I can easily get proof and fairy, or defy and fairy, but i never seem to get all 3 together. But really, I used up so many captain canteloupes that I have to WAIT for planting to train. I just trained a recent beetle and here is what it got. Teen: fairy, Adult: proof, Ancient: unicorn, Epic:sprite. Now i got very mad that i didnt get defy yet after adult. When I hatched i knew the defy slot is there, because it appeared in the same place as my recent pet i self hatched with. Here are the stats. Strength(MAX) Agility(MAX) Intellect(42/229)Will(15/219) and Power(MAX). As you know, to get defy, you will need to train a lot into strength and agility. I have went past each, yet when i trained it to mega,(using only snacks that went into strength and agility) i got paingiver. I have self hatched MANY MANY times and even though i always get MAX into strength and agility, i never get fairy proof and defy on one pet. Please just fix this Kingsisle. I am very furious.

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
duncandragonflame on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
I'm having a VERY hard time maintaining a pet with proof, defy, and fairy. I can easily get proof and fairy, or defy and fairy, but i never seem to get all 3 together. But really, I used up so many captain canteloupes that I have to WAIT for planting to train. I just trained a recent beetle and here is what it got. Teen: fairy, Adult: proof, Ancient: unicorn, Epic:sprite. Now i got very mad that i didnt get defy yet after adult. When I hatched i knew the defy slot is there, because it appeared in the same place as my recent pet i self hatched with. Here are the stats. Strength(MAX) Agility(MAX) Intellect(42/229)Will(15/219) and Power(MAX). As you know, to get defy, you will need to train a lot into strength and agility. I have went past each, yet when i trained it to mega,(using only snacks that went into strength and agility) i got paingiver. I have self hatched MANY MANY times and even though i always get MAX into strength and agility, i never get fairy proof and defy on one pet. Please just fix this Kingsisle. I am very furious.
all pet talents are random. even if the talent is in your pool, that does not guarantee that it will manifest.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
duncandragonflame on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Fix what? There are no guarantees of your pet getting any one talent even if you hatch many times over. Nor does training one attribute over another guarantee anything. It's all random.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
I know. Sometimes I breed to get a pet that heals, but one time I got a life beast with sprite from hatching a giraffe and a meow wing. It was a weird pet combo.