Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no dialogue sound and other sounds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
I just been in Mooshu a while ago and then I quit, when I came back, there was no sound when i was talking to one of the commanders. My sound dialogue option is on. I also hear no sound when i hover over a button, when I get something, and other things. The music works and fighting sounds work but no dialogue sound and reward sounds. Please help.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Destroy1337 on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I just been in Mooshu a while ago and then I quit, when I came back, there was no sound when i was talking to one of the commanders. My sound dialogue option is on. I also hear no sound when i hover over a button, when I get something, and other things. The music works and fighting sounds work but no dialogue sound and reward sounds. Please help.
Reload the game via launcher, Same thing happened to me.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
I am also having a problem similar. When I go to wizard city, all the sound works fine. But, when I enter PVP my game goes silent and all I can hear is the sound of a wizard casting a spell. Not the spell itself, but when the wizard waves his wand or staff.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
go to gear in he screen where deck, backpack, help, quests, etc.. and go to sound options. you'll see options there