Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What new Bundles would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2013
um i was thinking we could have a triton-themed bundle? im just saying, it might be very cool! it could have a leviathan mount, and sunken castle or whatever its called, and a triton pet , more crowns than usual bundles, and 12 months of membership. teachers plz reply to this!!! players too.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
The god and goddess of fire are Hephaestus and Hestia. So I think that they should be the bundle.
Artemis is the goddess of the moon, so there should also be . Apollo is the god of the sun, so there should be a bundle after him.

Alyssa IceBlade

Corporal of

Sierra Mist

Queen of Pop :D

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
yeah like the idea too but maybe we can tune it down a bit. but i am life so what do i have part of it

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
well i think it would be cool to have a bundle for each of the schools.
could be like an ancient egyptian pyramid for a house, gear that makes you look like the egyptian god anubis with an ankh for a wand and then a nile krok for a pet and a camel mount.
could be a volcano that you go in for a house. gear that makes you look like a hawaiian tiki and a tiki staff with a tiki pet and macaw mount
should be an underwater lagoon for a house merpeople themed gear and poseidons trident puffer fish pet and hammerhead shark mount so kinda like what you said
should be a series of igloos for a house, viking gear and a viking spear, seal pet and walrus mount
should be a replica of the parthenon for a house gear that either makes you look like ares(for boys) or athena(for girls) and a gladiator spear wand an owl pet and stallion mount
could be frankensteins lab for a house, gear that makes you look like a vampire a bone sword, a bat mount and a crow pet
can be a tree top house with a rope ladder leading up it and different little houses amongst the trees with rope bridges leading to each other and a beautiful pond, gear that makes you look like a boy/girl scout, a guitar wand for playing by the campfire, a little yellow duckling pet and a beatiful green and brown phoenix like bird.
I hope you liked my idea and thank you for reading.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
um regular bundle crowns and membership a sunken boat house guarded by tritons (kinda like how there is the natures wrath spell surrounding the life house) same mount and storm shark pet

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
um I now understand what you are saying scarlet, so here's my idea, 20 month membership or 100,000 crowns so how is that

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Scarlet Fever on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
I love the idea of having a bundle dedicated to fire wizards since i am one but then to be fair they would have to release one for every other school too. However if they did i have a few ideas about the bundle. Not all girls like princesses, at the very least not that kind of princess. I'm saying ditch the tiara, please. I think it should be armor with lava running through it like the eloise gear from dragonspyre mixed with lava girl from the movie but for both genders. This really intensifies the fiery feel of it. Instead of a staff lit on fire what about a flaming sword? Of course there could lots of flaming things, wands, staffs, swords, perhaps you could pick? I like the too person fire dragon mount idea, i think it should bring back memories of riding the battle drake back in ds too. Maybe the dragon mount could be wearing armor like the battle drake too. Since this is a fire bundle maybe there could be an area that always starts the battle with a wyldfire up. I love the idea of a bundle dedicated to each school, and no idea is perfect at first. I hope you like what i would to see added to yours.

" Just Keep Wizarding" -

Scarlet Dragonpetal
Best. Idea. Ever. I would totally get that! Mixed with your ideas, the first ideas, and someone's idea for the two month membership or crowns thing, it would b the perfect bundle for a wizard of fire, like me. Also the fire clothes should give amazing fire stats! And yeah you should choose what you want. Personally, I'd rather run around in a grand, fiery armor suit ( not the big clunky ones, ones that look totally amazing) with a tall, flaming staff than a ninja suit wearing a crown.

Isaac Goldenriver
Happy Spellcasting

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
The Hades Bundle and gear should be all not

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Okay people. i just got my sub back so now i that i read them all, i agree with all of you guys completely! so here are the new bundles and their schools/gods.

Storm: I still think that Zeus is storm, because a) his powers are, weather control, and he is god of the skies!!! he is god of weather too so i still think he is storm.
Ice: i'm still sort of on track with Poseidon, since in the ice house, there was ice floating on the water too. Poseidon is god of the seas. The seas include the frozen parts. So yeah i still want him to be ice lol.
Fire; you guys get ares?
Death: Hades.
Myth: Hermes..?
Life: (damage) Gaea
Life; (gardening and healing) Demeter and Dionysus?
Balance; Athena of course lol
Astral schools: Apollo: Sun, Artemis: Moon, Star: Astraea

The second life bundle is the gardening bundle lol :P

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
ok i know i might be late but aquila apollo is life as you like zeus is myth! wait a min they all well hermes is a helper or whatever yo liked to say peseideon i forgto how to spell he is storm well that all i know here my ideas for bundles

7 bundles zeus' bundle of storm comes with a lighting rod bow and something that looks similar to the gear from aquila but is covered in feathers

hades bundle of the undead comes with a well i don't study allot of hades so fill free to change it up :) hermes bundle of mythology comes with a staff with myth signals
apollos' bundle of nature comes with a life bow and has gear that looks like apollo from the game ares' bundle of war same as hades so change as much :)
athena's bundle of balance gear looks like girls version if guardians gear but with eagle such
and uh forgot about the other too so these are my ideas may not be accurate but i like what they look like on aquila besides hermes

Survivor
May 13, 2011
I like the idea, but one slight change. Make Hades themed Death, because he is the god of the dead and underworld, while the forge god (however you spell his name) is the god of fire and forge.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Tyler NightHunter on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
I like the idea, but one slight change. Make Hades themed Death, because he is the god of the dead and underworld, while the forge god (however you spell his name) is the god of fire and forge.
Hephaestus lol but yeah Hades should have been death lol my bad

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
wizardrokz on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Balance also had Mega Bundle.

But anyways, I like the idea, but do they have to be a school bundle? Why can't they be universal (to icewaterwarrior12)
No the gear and everything else could be universal lol. I just care about the housing, the mounts, and the pets lol. To me i would get all three if i could. I mean who are we kidding? Who wouldn't want a weather changing cloud mount, a dolphin pet, and a scary creepy house?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Halloween is fast approaching,will we see any of these suggestions this year?

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I like it! Death got left out for some stuff. We don't have a bundle (Storm has 3 for crying out loud) and all we get is a pack.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
PoseidonPoseidon should be because of the history of storm . Have any of you read the book in the storm school It says The Tritons = Poseidon Ruled the seas. For Zeus a mix because
He's lord of the sky and he the god of thunder. And hades no change needed.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Yea. needs a bundle. We only have one house, the Death House. We actually need a bundle. If I remember correctly, everyone else has a bundle. I'd say that the very first bundle house, Massive Fantasy Palace, doesn't really go with any single school. The next one, Sultan's Palace, really belongs to . The third house, Sun Palace, belongs with seeing as how it is a SUN palace. The 4th, Winter Wind Tower, is a house due to the fact the moat surrounding the castle is frozen. The 5th one to come out, Pyramid of the Lost Horizon, would be more of a combo between , , and due to all the things that are within the house. The part of the house is the lava flow. The part are the teleporting portals in the catacombs. The part is the fact that some rooms have water inside them. comes into play with the nature inside the house. Now, currently the final house is Aquila based known as, The Acropolis, which is mainly myth I'd say. This house has a labyrinth with a minotaur at the end, along with a advice giving oracle. I own the Sun Palace, Winter Wind Tower, Pyramid of the Lost Horizon and The Acropolis, which is how I know of what they contain. Death is currently the only one that does not have a house bundle. Now, while doing Tartarus a great idea for a death house popped into my head. Tartarus would make an epic death house. But also, they need to add the judgement tent, along with 5 paths leading to these areas respectively. Path 1- Fields of Asphodel. Path 2- Fields of Punishment. Path 3- Elysium (Note: The isles of the blessed are inside Elysium). Path 4- Tartarus. Path 5- Palace of Hades. The palace would serve as the house. These are my ideas for a death house bundle.

Wizards:

Malorn AshThorn- Promethean Necromancer

Malorn AshThorn- Level ??? Diviner

Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
cakesauce360 on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
no it should be myth because zeus is NOT the god of storm tritons cover that. he is the god of THUNDER. and the greek gods and godesses are based on myths
Heh I thought that the Norse God Thor was the god of thunder? Zeus is The God of Lightning.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Intrepidatius on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
As a long time student of mythology, I love all things associated with the ancient Greek gods. I do have a question though. Why did you decide to make Hades fire instead of death,since death being far more accurate for his position in the hierarchy?
The explanation for that is because Thanatos is the god of death, Hades if just his flaming boss.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Zeus is the god of sky and thunder...this works for storm.
Poseidon is the God of the Sea. This does not work for Ice. He is also known as the Earth-shaker. Perhaps Myth?
Hades works as well.

They need some work, but I like the idea!
Zeus, king of the sky therefore most of existance, maybe a bit of space and zeus being myth?

Poseidon, god of the seas and known for tamper tantrums, storm matches his mood.

Hades, obsidian armor and a staff made from the fire, not of fire but a more powerful essence that has crystalized.

You should also incude artimis and apollo

perhaps even Haphestus, god of the forge.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Mythology and history have always been my favorite subjects, plus i know most of the myths by heart.

Egypt, you betcha, favorite.
Greece, a bit harder but can still name several beasts from it.
Norse, as much as Odin lost his eye for knowledge and Loki is the spawn of the giants.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
saberlover5 on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I like the idea but what about wizards? we need some bundles too
so the bundle for would be Athena

Hermes

Aphrodite

Hades

the new is Ares
So, aphrodite, a goddes who really like to kick of her cover is life?

What about Demeter instead who lies to grow stuff?

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
michiganstate13 on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
The god and goddess of fire are Hephaestus and Hestia. So I think that they should be the bundle.
Artemis is the goddess of the moon, so there should also be . Apollo is the god of the sun, so there should be a bundle after him.

Alyssa IceBlade

Corporal of

Sierra Mist

Queen of Pop :D
Hestia is goddess of the hearth, not rampaging powerful fire but like the pigswick fire teachings.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
noahdd on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
Mythology and history have always been my favorite subjects, plus i know most of the myths by heart.

Egypt, you betcha, favorite.
Greece, a bit harder but can still name several beasts from it.
Norse, as much as Odin lost his eye for knowledge and Loki is the spawn of the giants.
Same. Greek Mythology has to be my favorite since it is the one I know the most about. Egyptian Mythology is a close second, since I know a good amount of the Egyptian Myths. Norse is my final favorite, but I don't know much about it. I only know a few of the Norse gods, such as Odin, Thor, Loki, Skurge, Enchantress (Idk how ya spell her name, cause I have never been good with spelling) and Ymir. Now, I've watched both of the avengers series on Disney XD, and a few other shows that deal with the norse gods. That is really all I know.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
noahdd on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
The explanation for that is because Thanatos is the god of death, Hades if just his flaming boss.
Well, not entirely. Thanatos is the greek personification of death, but hades is the god of the dead.