Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What new Bundles would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Kane Deathwraith on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if something similar to this has been posted, but I'll post this anyways. So here is my idea for a new bundle called the Haunted Bundle. It will come with the following:

- Mystery Castle (House): For this house think "Winchester Mystery House" or "Rose Red" in design. Basically a haunted type of mansion with bizarre rooms. For example, stairs that lead into ceilings, doors that lead no where, and upside down room etc. This house must feature more hidden areas and secrets than all previous houses. And, in keeping with the genie, minotaur, giant ape, etc...this house would also feature a hidden room that led to a head in a crystal ball (think Haunted Mansion at Disney Parks) that would gift players daily.

- Vampiric Attire (Armor): For the armor, it will be styled in the "classic" dracula attire. Think big collar, coat tails and cape.

- Crystal Ball wand (Wand): For the wand, it would be a completely new design. The wand will basically be a crystal ball that the wizard will be holding. For the casting animation, the wizard would hold the crystal ball forward with one hand, while mysteriously moving his other hand above it. For the actual attack animation, the player would disappear (like always) into the center of the arena, and a dark shadow/mist would shoot forward and attack the opposing wizard.

- Lich (Pet): The Lich will be the pet for this bundle. For designs, there is a plethora of images on the web that would serve as creative design for the devs. For the card that the pet gifts, either the devs could develope a completely unique card, or use existing death spells.

- Hearse (Mount): For the mount it is an old horse-led carriage, complete with a skeletal horse, swinging lanterns, and the Ghoul (same from the spell and pet) driving the carriage. Think "Charles Dickens" era when envisioning the carriage.

- Headless Horseman (Spell): Ok, for this bonus I'd like Wizard101 to give it's first ever unique spell for a bundle. The teleport tapestries and random arcade games are cool and all, but a new spell would definately be a selling point for this bundle. Here are the details about the Headless Horseman spell

Headless Horseman Spell
Cost: 6 Pips
Ability: Deal 475 Damage to all opponents. Virulent Plague also is applied to each opponent.
Animation: The Sleepy Hollow tree emerges from the ground. The tree then bursts open with the Headless Horseman jumping out on his undead horse. The Horseman's horse then rears back while the Horseman swings his sword in a circle above his head while laughing. For the actual attack, the Horseman grabs his "pumpkin head" in his free hand and tosses it at the opponent. Damage is done and Virulent Plague is applied.

Please provide any feedback as well as any comments or additions you may have. Thanks!
this idea is pretty awesome. period. however whenever kingsisle brings us new spells, they want to give us a few at a time to make it fair to all schools.
and while this spell is great, i can see it ruining 2v2 and 3v3 if you're anything but death. how about just make it either some 0-pip or 1-pip spell that benefits all schools, or have one for each school! so keeping headless as it is:
: 6 pips QUICKSAND
480 damage and dispel one random

animation: this could be quite innovative. rather than a wand spell that puts you into the spiral, this could have your opponent wander in and get sucked down into quicksand, with a few sparse trees in the corners.

: i'm not sure what the spell name/animation should be here but i can give you this: 6 pips
480 over three rounds and stun all enemies one round.

this i think would be awesome for storm: Dr von katzenstein X pips
50 damage per pip (to one enemy) and a Darkwind for X10%

animation: dr von has his monster already to go and pulls the lever, but a wire flies loose and lands on the enemy doing the damage, then everything explodes and out of that comes the darkwind bubble.

not sure on the name here, maybe jack o' lantern: cost: 4 pips
240-265 to all enemies
the animation could be similar to scarecrow, except with less eye-beams and more pumpkin throwing.

ice, hmm, snowstorm: 4 pips
global spell: -20% to all attacks and only -10 to ice spells
animation: a shield with a spiral pops up and is quickly followed by many more (think gnomes popping out) and spread out into a shield wall bubble.

haunted photograph: 6 pips:
100-200 damage and summon a minion of
animation: a photo with the aviation dog from mb on it but much larger comes out of the ground. it's eyes turn left and right and then settle on the opponent. it gets a Cheshire cat grin and leaps at the opponent. then you get a minion of the dog in the photo but with eyes kinda like the ones from the lost pages wizards.
the minion has these spells: mythblade and trap, spirit blade, legion shield, feint, sprite and keeper of the flame. has 500 health but 10% resist and about 45% power pip chance. rank three

that's all i got! :D i hope you tell me what you like and dislike about these spells.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 71 sorcerer
"when the judge appears, may it deem your opponent guilty."

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Kane Deathwraith on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
House: To further elaborate on the house, I like IcyWaterWarrior's idea about the tower. I was also thinking an upside down room (swinging chandalier on the floor, furniture that you use to decorate on the ceiling), also a room full of mirrors (one of which leads to a secret area), a room with a giant chessboard (wizard size), a greenhouse full of dead plants, a room full of ghostly paintings (the eyes move and follow you, perhaps a suit of armor included that moves occasionally). I definately have many more ideas for this house.

Pet: I also like Icy's pet idea, but instead of a worm perhaps they could include a maggot. More along the "dark" theme.

Armor: For the headpiece I was thinking more along the lines of it basically being a Dracula like hairstyle. You know, the "Wolverine" look.

To answer Irishdawg..not really a knock off of Snow Angel. Actually, what I had in mind would be a bit more of a dramatic entrance than Snow Angel.

Also, one key point I forgot to mention, this bundle MUST be an Online bundle, due to the fact that a lot of the in-store bundles are harder for people (overseas people) to obtain.

And Wizard101, if you do make this, all I am asking for is a free bundle when you make this..that is all

Now for my question....how do we get the people at KI to actually read this and forward it to a dev? Can Professor shed any light? Do the KI devs actually read and take ideas from these forums? I would love to know if a dev has read this, or any other post in the game ideas section for that matter!

Thanks KI...me and the whole family love your game!
Yeah lol thanks!!! and yeah i would make stats to the armor but im not making stats for 9 tiers lol. but yeah the Pet seems cooler as a maggot and the occasional fly would land on its back and the maggot would snap at it lol. :) and KI if you go through with this bundle, can i get the bundle for free too since i contributed to it? lol :P I really want this bundle to go out and it would make a lot of

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
I love the idea of having a bundle dedicated to fire wizards since i am one but then to be fair they would have to release one for every other school too. However if they did i have a few ideas about the bundle. Not all girls like princesses, at the very least not that kind of princess. I'm saying ditch the tiara, please. I think it should be armor with lava running through it like the eloise gear from dragonspyre mixed with lava girl from the movie but for both genders. This really intensifies the fiery feel of it. Instead of a staff lit on fire what about a flaming sword? Of course there could lots of flaming things, wands, staffs, swords, perhaps you could pick? I like the too person fire dragon mount idea, i think it should bring back memories of riding the battle drake back in ds too. Maybe the dragon mount could be wearing armor like the battle drake too. Since this is a fire bundle maybe there could be an area that always starts the battle with a wyldfire up. I love the idea of a bundle dedicated to each school, and no idea is perfect at first. I hope you like what i would to see added to yours.

" Just Keep Wizarding" -

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
I agree with Scarlet, I hate pretty, pretty princess. Make it a girl flame ninja outfit ;). Like a normal ninja outfit with flames all over it. BTW, it could also come with a pair of 15 day Myrna Wings! And still the fire dragon... and a choice between 2 month membership, or 100,000 crowns!

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
my pet would be a haunted waffle

the house could be a old abandoned haunted circus.

and maybe a pet spell would be bubonic plague. where like the original plague the bubonic nerve thing on your neck swells up but its magic so your head explodes leading to instant death. (imagine doing that to mali )

so ya thats my changes to it

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
A very well thought out idea, and I like it. The spell is a bit too powerful for death though. A 5 pip death spell, lord of night, does the same damage to a single target, so you might want to scale the spell back a bit. Make the damage portion single target, but the virulent plague applied to all. Similar to how the cold fire dragon spell works.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Slasher3001 on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
okay here we go. the name i would like for the new future bundle is: The great sahara desert
The cost of the bundle will be: $39.99
so.... the gear will be for any level to choose from like any other bundle here today

hat name: great sahara searing sun helm
robe: great sahara searing sun robe
shoes: great sahara searing sun shoes
you get to choose if you getting crowns--- 5000 or membership----- one month
wand: The great sahara shining spear of sun the wand spell is:

the pet thats comes with it will be a lizard ( color tan)

The mount that will come with it will be: the sand snake---- flies half way up from the ground

hope you like my idea. plz post and comment. from- Scarlet Mistcaster level 78
Clearly the bundle comes with a lot of sun things so it would be good if the wand was sun not moon. The names are pretty much the same. What about Solar Helmet of Zafaria. Or Robe of the lost Sun.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Intrepidatius on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
For the last 2 years,I have requested a "Halloweenish" type bundle for the fall holiday. With the popularity of bundles, I think it would be a huge success. It has also gotten some favorable responses. Here is a sample of possible contents from last years post:

Aug 10, 2012

Epic Halloween Bundle
In going along with the "bundle" trend,and complimenting the already existing Halloween booster pack,how about adding a Halloween Epic Bundle? A sample of what it could offer would be as follows:

1)
A creepy castle(house)- Loaded with spooky sounds,furniture, and all things macabre.Similar to the existing house,but on a much grandeur scale.
2)Royal Carriage(mount)- A multi-rider black carriage pulled by skeletal horses,with a skeletal driver.
3)Warlock/Witches (armor) (hat,robes,boots)
4)Infernal Staff(wand)-something similar in looks perhaps to Malistaire's staff or such?
5)Spooky (pet)-Perhaps a random Frankenstein,Werewolf,or Vampire pet?
6) 5000 (crowns) same as other epic bundles.

I think this would be a great addition to the existing bundles,and would be a popular seller. :D

** I was too lazy to design the stats on the armor/wands if anyone would like to do so :P
i wanna design something :P soooo how about the level seventy (tier 8) stuff?
warlock's cursed hat:
+275 (health)
+2% pierce
+45 critical rating
+6% damage
+11% , resist
+8% , resist
+9% , resist
+10% resist
+7% power pip chance

Warlock's tunic of sorrow:
+475
+10% resist
+2%, resist
20 critical rating
24 critical block
3% power pip chance
3% accuracy
12% damage
+3% pierce

this all seems a little over-powered :P oh well

warlock's mystifying slippers:
+295
+39 critical block
+20 critical rating
+4% resist
+2% , resist
+1% ,,,,, resist
+1% pierce
+4% damage

and Infernal Staff of Napalm:
+4% pierce
+24 critical rating
+46 critical block
+15% outgoing

my thoughts for the gear. you might have to read through it a few times, it's kinda complicated.
if KI uses this, please adjust it but keep the spirit of it and don't break the gear.

Gabriel Ashcaller, level 71 (and a half!) sorcerer
"When the judge appears, may it deem your opponent guilty." (unless i'm your opponent)

P.S. prof. greyrose! read this! tell the designers to make this! please? -begging like crazy- please? :'( if you don't i will cry! lolz ok gab ashcaller, signing out

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
i wanna design something :P soooo how about the level seventy (tier 8) stuff?
warlock's cursed hat:
+275 (health)
+2% pierce
+45 critical rating
+6% damage
+11% , resist
+8% , resist
+9% , resist
+10% resist
+7% power pip chance

Warlock's tunic of sorrow:
+475
+10% resist
+2%, resist
20 critical rating
24 critical block
3% power pip chance
3% accuracy
12% damage
+3% pierce

this all seems a little over-powered :P oh well

warlock's mystifying slippers:
+295
+39 critical block
+20 critical rating
+4% resist
+2% , resist
+1% ,,,,, resist
+1% pierce
+4% damage

and Infernal Staff of Napalm:
+4% pierce
+24 critical rating
+46 critical block
+15% outgoing

my thoughts for the gear. you might have to read through it a few times, it's kinda complicated.
if KI uses this, please adjust it but keep the spirit of it and don't break the gear.

Gabriel Ashcaller, level 71 (and a half!) sorcerer
"When the judge appears, may it deem your opponent guilty." (unless i'm your opponent)

P.S. prof. greyrose! read this! tell the designers to make this! please? -begging like crazy- please? :'( if you don't i will cry! lolz ok gab ashcaller, signing out
Love the name...... Infernal Staff of Napalm

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
Well i think the 100,000 crowns is a little much but if you're gonna do 2 months of membership instead of 1 i think it should be 10 or 15,000 crowns instead of 100,000. 10,000 is still a good amount. Also how about being able to pick ninja or knight of flame? Ninja like taking well taking a ninja outfit and taking a match to it. Or being like the avalon knight of flame in the wild. And you would still be able to pick if you get a flaming dagger, sword, staff, or wand. Glad you like my ideas though.

Scarlet Dragonpetal

PS. If you like this idea i also have other ideas on the dorms just not about bundles, look for Malistaire, Morganthe, and Sylvia relations, thats a scarlet original thread.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
ok I agree with everyone I think that at the top of the fire house would be a sleeping fire cat for daily prizes for the death it should be a skull for the prizes for life should be a pixie flying in the air at the middle of the room for myth it should be a Cyclops at the center of the room for the daily prizes it should be a toad and for ice it should be a frozen gobbler in ice block and for balance it should be a a krok from krokotopia and for astral it should just have a single house for all three star sun and moon and for the daily prize it should be a star a sun and a moon together and give you just the same amount of prizes as the others so tell me if you like my idea

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
p.s. on my last post I didn't right anything for toad it was meant to be toad for storm.ok so I really want this to happen like we said with all the elements including astral but the house for astral with the elements moon sun and star together not apart just in one bundle called the astral bundle. so I was thinking it wouldn't be called burning or stormy or frozen bundle it should just be the name of that element like ice bundle storm bundle fire bundle and myth bundle and balance bundle and astral bundle and life bundle and death bundle so it would be more simple on the names I would totally love this to happen I would try to get each one and I like scarlet's idea of two months or one hundred thousand crowns so please make it happen if you are ever feeling down have some peanut butter lol nice joke

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
ok I was thinking you could get a choice between axe sword staff or wand and like the weapons for all element bundles would be the same but more like their element so like fire weapons would have flames while myth sword axe and whatever other weapons would have myth symbols coming out of it and astral suns moons and stars coming out of it tell me if you like my idea p.s. please make it two months or one hundred thousand crowns

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
blaze you must have misread my post. I said 100,000 is TOO MUCH while it would be nice, KI is never gonna make that happen. If you're gonna get 2 months of membership then they would give you 10,000 crowns. That means Ten Thousand. Also why not have choice of every kind of staff/wand/axe/etc. imaginable! But it would be flaming...

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
o and scarlet when I said I agreed with you on one hundred thousand crowns I made a mistake, meant someone else that said that not you all the elements for all bundles except sun moon and star the astrals in one bundle

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
can you also come up with a tritons bundle

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
critical blizzard on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
can you also come up with a tritons bundle
Kk, let me think of it and make it

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
For my ideas, I do agree (sort of) with the burning bundle. My ideas (For all pets, look at bottom):
(All clothing is alike, and Extra for all is 2 month sub or 12,500 crowns)

Wild Flames bundle:
-House: An island surrounded by lava. Gives a Dragonspyre theme, and the island has a volcano in the center, which the house is inside. The inside of the house is like the Ice House, with the rooms built into the walls. In the center would be a statue of a Fire Dragon, like the one in the Dragon's Mouth Cave. If you go to the top of the volcano, there would be a Fire Dragon in the middle of two sleeping Fire Cats, which would give you the daily prize.
-Clothing: The girl's would be like a cloak, with the Fire School emblem on the cape. The boy's would be like a knight, but with the Fire School emblem on the chest. You could choose between a sword, axe, wand, or staff.
-Mount: An Armored Drake (Permanent, Two Passengers)
-Pet: Maruki Witchdoctor (Gives Ring of Fire at Ancient)

Glacier Bundle:
-House: Related to the Ice House. House is built into a glacier, with a Wintertusk forest around the edges of the island. In the center of the house would be a Colossus Statue, like on Colossus Blvd. If you head under the house, you would find the daily gift giver, a Frost Giant in the middle of two Evil Snowmen. (Name:
-Mount: Snow Angel (Permanent, Two Passengers) (The horse from the Snow Angel spell, with a frozen over carriage being pulled)
-Pet: Ancient Spirit Mammoth (Gives Wooly Mammoth at Ancient)

Hurricane Bundle:
-House: A house atop the clouds with the actual house inside a twister. You'll see Storm Sharks swimming in the twister. Inside the house is practically a cloud home, with a Triton Statue in the center. The daily gifter is a Storm Giant, in the middle of two Thunder Snakes.
-Mount: Storm Serpent (Permanent, Two Passengers) (Has a carrier on the back like the rhino mount)
-Pet: Sea Siren (Gives Sirens at Ancient)

Ideas by:
Michelle Silverspear (Lv 70 )

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
I am a Percy Jackson fan so I love this idea.
The main flaw I see is that Hades is not
Also I think that Zeus should be because the giants made sky palaces
Posidien should be
I would buy it over and over

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
And then there's Homeric Poseidon who is responsible for earthquakes, and even has a special verb (saleuein) to describe what he does to the oceans and the earth's crust.

It's almost untranslateable, but the concept behind "saleuein" is this:

Pick up a blanket off your bed, and shake it out vigorously so it ripples and undulates and the far ends are snapping in the air. Any plushies, pillows, puppies, etc. sitting atop it will be tossed into the air.

That's what Poseidon does to the waters, and to the crust of the earth.

So maybe he should be myth? Because behind many of the world's worst tsunamis and tidal floods, are the world's most violent earthquakes.

Or maybe we should hand off Myth and earthquakes to Shiva, whose dancing shakes the earth and tramples cities.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
IceyWaterWarrior12... on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
How about a bundle for the 3 main Greek gods? 1 for Zeus 1 for Poseidon and 1 for Hades. The Zeus bundle can have a house that has a throne room, an arena, and the other parts of Olympus. The gift giver can be the color-changing fire in the center of the throne room .For the pet, a swan, one of Zeus's sacred animals. The swan could use the spell card Triton. The wand, a bolt of lightning. The mount, a weather cloud, it constantly changes from rain, snow, lightning, the sun, and the moon depending on where you are. The gear , anything with lightning just swarming around it. This bundle would be a bundle because Zeus is the god of the weather.
For Poseidon an themed bundle, The house could be a beach house with a secret stairway underneath the waterfall that takes you to the inside of an underwater palace under the sea. You could also access the palace by going into the cave that could be behind the house and half underwater. The gift giver could be a mermaid underwater. The pet could be a dolphin that could give Frost Giant. The wand could have an ice casing on the outside, and water with a few fish that constantly swim inside of the casing of the wand. The gear could be Mermaid/Merman themed. The mount could be a dolphin, or an octopus, or a leviathan like sea snake. KI could decide on that lol.
For Hades a themed house. Since Hades lives in the Underworld, the outside of the house could have 3 main roads: one to the fields of asphodel, one to the Isles of the Blessed: and one to the palace of Hades. The palace should be black, the ground of the fields of asphodel should be red, and the ground of the Isles of the Blessed should be small islands with a crystal blue river surrounding them. Outside of the Fields of Asphodel should have a spiky fence with gates in the front. The Isles of the Blessed should be a brick wall with gates in the front. The outside of the palace should have fire around it and ghosts wandering around. The gift giver could be the river master that takes people across the river with the ferry he rides. The pet should be a harpy. A harpy is basically a gargoyle but red and more demonic looking lol. The gear should be red or black with pictures of skulls and ghosts around it. The mount should be Cerberus, or a heck-hound.
Those were my ideas, i really hope you liked them sorry they were so long lol :P
~Cameron Lotus Mender 45
Hades is death, not fire.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
This idea is very well thought!

I would LOVE this bundle to be added! I would most definitely buy it. GREAT addition to the game!

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
I don't think that they are going to make this specifically. But think about it. The new launcher has greek themes, the greek mythology bundle just came out, i think they are telling us something.

Amber Rainbowstone - - level 64

Sierra Hex - - 33