Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What new Bundles would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
IceyWaterWarrior12... on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
I guess that would work too but how about for the 3 i made, instead of them being how about
Zeus stays but is too
Hades is now (since there are NO bundles at all) and
And Poseidon could be both and ? but yeah the actually idea for bundles for each god, was what i was going to o originally but those bundles would either be Gauntlets, or 30$ cards since they wont have houses.
for once I actually kinda agree but how does Zeus affiliate with ? I understand hades cause death and fire are him but Poseidon needs to either be only myth or something else with myth cause storm has too much already

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
saberlover5 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
for once I actually kinda agree but how does Zeus affiliate with ? I understand hades cause death and fire are him but Poseidon needs to either be only myth or something else with myth cause storm has too much already
Well Poseidon should be either just ice or just myth since he is god of the ocean and that INCLUDES the frozen parts of the ocean. And i geuss that he can be part Balance instead of since he is also the god of order and fate... so balance lol. And i like the idea of the gardening bundles too. Here is the new order and what each school matches with each god

Zeus should have to be and part
Poseidon would be mainly but part
Hades is &
Demeter and Dionysus are both

Or if you want one god for each school we have:
Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Hermes should be because of his staff and his shoes
Ares is since he loves war
Athena is because she is the god of strategy and order ( shared with zeus)
Aphrodite
I'll make bundle ideas for each god right now :) i"ll post the ideas one by one as to not confuse people. Do you guys want me to remake the Zeus Hades Poseidon bundles?

Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
I would buy this as well. Great idea!

Survivor
May 24, 2013
I thinks it's a cool idea! Can we get a Headless Hirseman costume?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A Bog witch pet might also be a nice addition to the bundle.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
Good idea... but they already have a mythology bundle, as in the Olympian bundle, though i like the idea for Hades bundle but i think it should be and because of the green fire in the underworld and its where dead people go. But I originally like the Olympian bundle in which I HAVE. P.S. KI, if you ever release a Hades bundle, put a road to the judgement house.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
IceyWaterWarrior12... on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Well Poseidon should be either just ice or just myth since he is god of the ocean and that INCLUDES the frozen parts of the ocean. And i geuss that he can be part Balance instead of since he is also the god of order and fate... so balance lol. And i like the idea of the gardening bundles too. Here is the new order and what each school matches with each god

Zeus should have to be and part
Poseidon would be mainly but part
Hades is &
Demeter and Dionysus are both

Or if you want one god for each school we have:
Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Hermes should be because of his staff and his shoes
Ares is since he loves war
Athena is because she is the god of strategy and order ( shared with zeus)
Aphrodite
I'll make bundle ideas for each god right now :) i"ll post the ideas one by one as to not confuse people. Do you guys want me to remake the Zeus Hades Poseidon bundles?
What about Apollo?!
He should be , because in the Percy Jackson/ Heroes of Olympus books he is a healer.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
no it should be myth because zeus is NOT the god of storm tritons cover that. he is the god of THUNDER. and the greek gods and godesses are based on myths

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
And in Herodotus and Hesiod, he is a god of sudden unexpected death (Apollon hekaergos = far-shooter or sniper) so maybe balance/life/death?

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
okay here we go. the name i would like for the new future bundle is: The great sahara desert
The cost of the bundle will be: $39.99
so.... the gear will be for any level to choose from like any other bundle here today

hat name: great sahara searing sun helm
robe: great sahara searing sun robe
shoes: great sahara searing sun shoes
you get to choose if you getting crowns--- 5000 or membership----- one month
wand: The great sahara shining spear of sun the wand spell is:

the pet thats comes with it will be a lizard ( color tan)

The mount that will come with it will be: the sand snake---- flies half way up from the ground

hope you like my idea. plz post and comment. from- Scarlet Mistcaster level 78

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
i forgot to add to the sahara desert bundle house.
the house is very huge, outside is desert with a medium sized basement.
the inside has tenth rooms
2 of the rooms are small.
3 of the rooms are medium.
1 of the room are extra small.
4 of the rooms are large.
lots of hallways, and bridges to get to each room.
the house name: the sahara paradise.
like both the krok houses but bigger than both combined.
outside and fit up to 300 and inside also.
lots lots lots of room.
Plz post back if you have any future bundles you would like.

from- scarlet mistcaster level 78

Historian
May 06, 2009
Slasher3001 on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
i forgot to add to the sahara desert bundle house.
the house is very huge, outside is desert with a medium sized basement.
the inside has tenth rooms
2 of the rooms are small.
3 of the rooms are medium.
1 of the room are extra small.
4 of the rooms are large.
lots of hallways, and bridges to get to each room.
the house name: the sahara paradise.
like both the krok houses but bigger than both combined.
outside and fit up to 300 and inside also.
lots lots lots of room.
Plz post back if you have any future bundles you would like.

from- scarlet mistcaster level 78
They never did do much with Zafaria so I'm all for this idea!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I like your idea

But a desert themed bundle has already been out called the mega bundle..It is retired now unfortunatly.

Keep thinking of ideas though

Survivor
May 05, 2013
I don't know if something similar to this has been posted, but I'll post this anyways. So here is my idea for a new bundle called the Haunted Bundle. It will come with the following:

- Mystery Castle (House): For this house think "Winchester Mystery House" or "Rose Red" in design. Basically a haunted type of mansion with bizarre rooms. For example, stairs that lead into ceilings, doors that lead no where, and upside down room etc. This house must feature more hidden areas and secrets than all previous houses. And, in keeping with the genie, minotaur, giant ape, etc...this house would also feature a hidden room that led to a head in a crystal ball (think Haunted Mansion at Disney Parks) that would gift players daily.

- Vampiric Attire (Armor): For the armor, it will be styled in the "classic" dracula attire. Think big collar, coat tails and cape.

- Crystal Ball wand (Wand): For the wand, it would be a completely new design. The wand will basically be a crystal ball that the wizard will be holding. For the casting animation, the wizard would hold the crystal ball forward with one hand, while mysteriously moving his other hand above it. For the actual attack animation, the player would disappear (like always) into the center of the arena, and a dark shadow/mist would shoot forward and attack the opposing wizard.

- Lich (Pet): The Lich will be the pet for this bundle. For designs, there is a plethora of images on the web that would serve as creative design for the devs. For the card that the pet gifts, either the devs could develope a completely unique card, or use existing death spells.

- Hearse (Mount): For the mount it is an old horse-led carriage, complete with a skeletal horse, swinging lanterns, and the Ghoul (same from the spell and pet) driving the carriage. Think "Charles Dickens" era when envisioning the carriage.

- Headless Horseman (Spell): Ok, for this bonus I'd like Wizard101 to give it's first ever unique spell for a bundle. The teleport tapestries and random arcade games are cool and all, but a new spell would definately be a selling point for this bundle. Here are the details about the Headless Horseman spell

Headless Horseman Spell
Cost: 6 Pips
Ability: Deal 475 Damage to all opponents. Virulent Plague also is applied to each opponent.
Animation: The Sleepy Hollow tree emerges from the ground. The tree then bursts open with the Headless Horseman jumping out on his undead horse. The Horseman's horse then rears back while the Horseman swings his sword in a circle above his head while laughing. For the actual attack, the Horseman grabs his "pumpkin head" in his free hand and tosses it at the opponent. Damage is done and Virulent Plague is applied.

Please provide any feedback as well as any comments or additions you may have. Thanks!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Heck yes. I love this idea, I bet it would be it a hit if Kingsisle chooses to do it.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I LOVED your idea . I would buy that anytime. Hope i will be able soon.
From;
Destiny Dragonrider level 24

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Sound cool I would love to see this made around Halloween time

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Kane Deathwraith on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if something similar to this has been posted, but I'll post this anyways. So here is my idea for a new bundle called the Haunted Bundle. It will come with the following:

- Mystery Castle (House): For this house think "Winchester Mystery House" or "Rose Red" in design. Basically a haunted type of mansion with bizarre rooms. For example, stairs that lead into ceilings, doors that lead no where, and upside down room etc. This house must feature more hidden areas and secrets than all previous houses. And, in keeping with the genie, minotaur, giant ape, etc...this house would also feature a hidden room that led to a head in a crystal ball (think Haunted Mansion at Disney Parks) that would gift players daily.

- Vampiric Attire (Armor): For the armor, it will be styled in the "classic" dracula attire. Think big collar, coat tails and cape.

- Crystal Ball wand (Wand): For the wand, it would be a completely new design. The wand will basically be a crystal ball that the wizard will be holding. For the casting animation, the wizard would hold the crystal ball forward with one hand, while mysteriously moving his other hand above it. For the actual attack animation, the player would disappear (like always) into the center of the arena, and a dark shadow/mist would shoot forward and attack the opposing wizard.

- Lich (Pet): The Lich will be the pet for this bundle. For designs, there is a plethora of images on the web that would serve as creative design for the devs. For the card that the pet gifts, either the devs could develope a completely unique card, or use existing death spells.

- Hearse (Mount): For the mount it is an old horse-led carriage, complete with a skeletal horse, swinging lanterns, and the Ghoul (same from the spell and pet) driving the carriage. Think "Charles Dickens" era when envisioning the carriage.

- Headless Horseman (Spell): Ok, for this bonus I'd like Wizard101 to give it's first ever unique spell for a bundle. The teleport tapestries and random arcade games are cool and all, but a new spell would definately be a selling point for this bundle. Here are the details about the Headless Horseman spell

Headless Horseman Spell
Cost: 6 Pips
Ability: Deal 475 Damage to all opponents. Virulent Plague also is applied to each opponent.
Animation: The Sleepy Hollow tree emerges from the ground. The tree then bursts open with the Headless Horseman jumping out on his undead horse. The Horseman's horse then rears back while the Horseman swings his sword in a circle above his head while laughing. For the actual attack, the Horseman grabs his "pumpkin head" in his free hand and tosses it at the opponent. Damage is done and Virulent Plague is applied.

Please provide any feedback as well as any comments or additions you may have. Thanks!
I really like this idea!
House, how about a tower that when you go into, there is a balcony, stairs leading up in a circular motion, and when you get to the top your at the bottom again! and in the middle there is a room.
Pet: i tried looking it up and that would be extremely hard for them to make lol. How about a large worm? It would be either red or black with rows of sharp teeth in the front and would move like the serpent pets do? For the card it could be either a new spell, or an existing one.
Pet spell ideas: How about a small hole opens up in the ground and then a giant worm rushes out of it opening the whole wider. Then it moves around a little and then ducks and strikes you. Then is slithers back into its whole.
Attack: 450 damge to target plus 25% damage to next spell (basically an amplified curse lol) 4 pips.

Attire: good :) for the hat it could have 2 sharp white teeth coming down from the top with 2 coming up and meeting next to the eyes or something lol

Mount: i like the general idea of this and it would be two person obviously, and the ghoul sitting on the skeletal horse?

i really like the spell idea lol :P :) this would be cool to have i would buy this definitely lol

Survivor
May 30, 2009
so the headless horseman spell is basically a knock off of the ice spell snow angel?

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Sounds pretty cool, and very well thought out

Survivor
May 05, 2013
House: To further elaborate on the house, I like IcyWaterWarrior's idea about the tower. I was also thinking an upside down room (swinging chandalier on the floor, furniture that you use to decorate on the ceiling), also a room full of mirrors (one of which leads to a secret area), a room with a giant chessboard (wizard size), a greenhouse full of dead plants, a room full of ghostly paintings (the eyes move and follow you, perhaps a suit of armor included that moves occasionally). I definately have many more ideas for this house.

Pet: I also like Icy's pet idea, but instead of a worm perhaps they could include a maggot. More along the "dark" theme.

Armor: For the headpiece I was thinking more along the lines of it basically being a Dracula like hairstyle. You know, the "Wolverine" look.

To answer Irishdawg..not really a knock off of Snow Angel. Actually, what I had in mind would be a bit more of a dramatic entrance than Snow Angel.

Also, one key point I forgot to mention, this bundle MUST be an Online bundle, due to the fact that a lot of the in-store bundles are harder for people (overseas people) to obtain.

And Wizard101, if you do make this, all I am asking for is a free bundle when you make this..that is all

Now for my question....how do we get the people at KI to actually read this and forward it to a dev? Can Professor shed any light? Do the KI devs actually read and take ideas from these forums? I would love to know if a dev has read this, or any other post in the game ideas section for that matter!

Thanks KI...me and the whole family love your game!

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
As a fire wizard I would LOVE for this to happen.
House- I don't really like the fire house in the crown shop so I was thinking an island but where the water is there is lava and the house would look small but when you go in it is HUGE. This would also make a great movie setting, there could be a fire cat that is sleeping on the top floor and he gives you the daily prize thing.
Clothes-* I was thinking for the girls a burning tiara and the boys a burning crown
*For the robe a ninja outfit (or tight dress) that starts out light at the top and gradually gets darker (and maybe one of those Grizzleheim capes?)
*For the boots those heel boots for girls and normal boots for boys
*Wand would be a red staff lit on fire
Mount- A fire dragon that seats 2 or 3 people, it flies high and occasionally breathes fire (like when my panther growls)
Pet- Again a fire dragon but wouldn't it be cool pretending you left your house and your pet became a mount, spell would be fire dragon and when leveled up a trait could be may cast fairy, gives resist, good stats like that
Bonus Item- This could be a tapestry to arena or something cool and unique KI wants

I would really like this to happen and I would definately buy this, I think this would be a huge success

If you are ever feeling down, have some peanut butter.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
If This Were A Thing, KI, Take My Money Now!!! (not really, i like my $). But Serious, This Is One Of The Most Well Thought Out Halloween Bundles There Has Ever Been, & Its SO SUPER COOL, That You Would Definitely Be Making Some Serious Cash.

Great Idea, Kane DeathWraith!!

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
May 05, 2013
Unicorns And Drago... on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
If This Were A Thing, KI, Take My Money Now!!! (not really, i like my $). But Serious, This Is One Of The Most Well Thought Out Halloween Bundles There Has Ever Been, & Its SO SUPER COOL, That You Would Definitely Be Making Some Serious Cash.

Great Idea, Kane DeathWraith!!

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf
Thanks Unicorns!