Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea: Getting to play as a villain

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
I know there are actual elixirs but what about actually getting to battle against wizards? Like there was a bunch of quests for the villains it's almost a creatures view on wizard101. You can choose certain types of creatures (Grendel,Lost Soul, etc.) tell me your feedback!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
It could encourage kids to be bad, idk. Its a cool idea, but I think kids might get the wrong idea of whats good and not good

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Its good, but as wizardroks said, its going to be hard for kids to understand whats right and wrong. And playing as monster isn't different than using your wizard for battles. That's just my opinion.

Eric Nightshade (Level 90)

Eric Dragonshard (Level 90)

Eric Lifeblade (Level 37)

Eric Iceshard (Level 37)

Eric Balanceblade (Level 8)

Defender
May 29, 2009
So what would happen, you would be stuck to your circular path the whole time until a wizard comes, without being able to communicate, not even menu chat. That sounds boring.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv76
"Don't fight fire with fire, unless you have a convert"

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
TheNecromancyKing on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
So what would happen, you would be stuck to your circular path the whole time until a wizard comes, without being able to communicate, not even menu chat. That sounds boring.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv76
"Don't fight fire with fire, unless you have a convert"
Maybe you could communicate against other wizards that are evil. It might be a really cool idea if you can get out of it if you get extremely bored.
Like, maybe one of your friends needs to fight one type of villain. You could help them by being the villain, going to an area where nobody else is there, and then not attack them and just let them kill you. Great help for your friend? Maybe?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
it will encourage the little kids to be bad when they get older, and even when they are still a little kid, they will get confused between right and wrong because they can say go assassinate someone and after the NPC will be all excellent job >:). i mean there needs to be at least ONE kid friendly MMO game

Hailey Mistriver level 27