Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Penny dreadful...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
Penny dreadful is she a side quest or the
storyline of wizard city?
I personly think shes a side quest.

Thanks for your answers

Thank you , tara hosthunter
Level 10
Life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Iceyburger on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
Penny dreadful is she a side quest or the
storyline of wizard city?
I personly think shes a side quest.

Thanks for your answers

Thank you , tara hosthunter
Level 10
Life
She is a side quest but does give a pet if you complete all the steps.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:A_Penny_Saved

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
She is a side quest but she gives you your first pet ( if you don't have one )

Jasmine Earth Walker

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
A side quest with something stupid in it: On her first quest she gives you, she says this: "I lost my paperwork and I don't know who to talk to next! Can you ask MR. LINCONwhat happened to my paperwork?!" She DOES know who to talk to! She's just so lazy, making us do her work while we should be defeating some guy!

~ Alura Battleheart, lvl 85 , Goddess of Fire and Legendary Dragon

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Alura BH on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
A side quest with something stupid in it: On her first quest she gives you, she says this: "I lost my paperwork and I don't know who to talk to next! Can you ask MR. LINCONwhat happened to my paperwork?!" She DOES know who to talk to! She's just so lazy, making us do her work while we should be defeating some guy!

That's pretty smart, even i didn't know that. Yet, i'm now level 23, but i must say, you do have an eye of a hawk

sophia dreambreeze

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
I agree with Alura, she just on standing there making us do all the work, and the only good thing about her is that you get a Blue Cyclopes pet from her which many people can't even get! What do you think, is she lazy or clueless? Probably both. Sincerely, Sydney Rose Level 12 Life

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Alura BH on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:

Penny D. sets the stage for many of the quest givers throughout the spiral. The spiral is filled with a combination of very lazy npc's and very powerful and well motivated enemies. Marleybone is hilarious with the various police and detectives that seam to do nothing to help the citizens. But it's common throughout the spiral. Apparently the forces of evil have a much better recruiting program. Wherever we go the bad guys are doing a great job of actively spreading evil while the good guys stand around and watch.

~ RH

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
If you think about it, she says to ask Mr. Lincoln because he must be the person who manages the newly registered students, which means he would also manage the paperwork that she's talking about. So when she mentions Mr. Lincoln, that's why. Probably the first person who popped up in her head too
And then she makes you do her dirty work by running all the way to Golem Court to talk to him.

~Natalie Fireblossom

Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
I think Penny's nice and everything, for a pre-programmed game character, but her quests are a waste of time. You could actually be doing something worthwhile like defeating a boss but Penny's making you do all the work