Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Gear For Avalon?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
I'm wondering if the gear I'm using in Avalon is good for a fire wizard.
Firestarter's Hood (waterworks)
Firestarter's Cape (waterworks)
Firewalker Boots (from nastrond)
Fire-Edged Broadsword
Lexicon Blade
Shango's Fireblade Amulet (gives fireblade)
Ruby Ring of Battle
Epic Phoenix
Bundle of Eternal Flame
These give +64% fire attack, +25% universal defense, +25 fire accuracy, 152 fire critical, 65 universal critical block, 77% power pips, and 15% ingoing/outgoing heal.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2013
Use your current gear for Avalon but after you get to Dun Dara(Last area of Avalon), a recipe vendor named Lewelyn has Hat and Robe recipes for every school. His recipes are one of the best recipes in all of the worlds.You need to be Legendary Artisan to craft his recipes.......... .You can use any of your favorite Boots with them.For fire, He has hat named Knightly helm and robe named Horned Vestment. I am sure you will like them.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Your block is too low for most of Avalon. I would look for a wand with high block or later craft the boots that give higher block. I have found a block of around 150 will ensure you block every critical.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
if your ice waterworks gear all of it.
shango's iceblade(gives ice blade)
bersker's blade.
ring of the wof warrior.
you need at least 40 damage use shango's blade and elementel blade and your ice blade

this is edvice for pvp toultimite warlord level 75

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Your gear is currently good but you do need some extra block try (I forgot the name but nvm the name you can find it) one of the lvl 72 bows with 49 universal block and 13 universal critical (i think).Or try lvl 60 quagga blade or Spear of trade wings 66.The guve some good block as well but what I really recommend is the wand from Hydra's Hoard pack with up to 150 universal block!But thats for prometheans .I think you might be transcended so that one gives 75 block across the board.Also try Lewelyn he gives very good gear that is highly recommend.If you craft do it or I suggest crafting a WT hat with fire blade and get a new amulet.
Hope this helped .

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
ultimitewarlord on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
if your ice waterworks gear all of it.
shango's iceblade(gives ice blade)
bersker's blade.
ring of the wof warrior.
you need at least 40 damage use shango's blade and elementel blade and your ice blade

this is edvice for pvp toultimite warlord level 75
This is fire we are talking about here.