Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May Cast Fairy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2013
Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
The only pet that has Fairy Friend (may cast fairy) as a first generation pet ability is the Nutcracker pet.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
Valerian is right the only first gen pet with fairy friend as an ability is the nutcracker. These days its on literally every pvp pet if someone has "pvp" pet. Some people also have it on just their normal pet. These days its not that hard to find a pet with may cast fairy. To get it on my pet i hatched with friend's pvp pet. That's what i would recommend is simply finding a friend(no i don't mean finding a stranger with it and friending them) or just someone you already know and asking to hatch with them. I hope this helps.

Scarlet Dragonpetal
Lvl 90 Pyro

Survivor
Sep 26, 2011
biological cronicl... on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
The only pet that has Fairy Friend (may cast fairy) as a first generation pet ability is the Nutcracker pet.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer
I want to hatch my golden piggle with someone who has "may cast fairy"But everyone said my pet stinks, I don't think so because it gives you health gift

LVL 46

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
ArchMage Pyromance... on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
I want to hatch my golden piggle with someone who has "may cast fairy"But everyone said my pet stinks, I don't think so because it gives you health gift

LVL 46
I hate to burst your bubble - but nearly every pet out there has the health gift talent. That's not to say your pet stinks, but there are simply better pets with better talents as well as the health gift.
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent
Diana Spirithaven, Adept
Cassandra Deathgrove, Adept

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Look at the information for the carnation pixie. It is a rarer pet, as the first generation comes from a gift card, but meets a lot of healing needs.