Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new school idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Im a balance wizard and it's hard fighting balance bosses. Ithought balance could use a convert so, I got an idea for a new school, school of sound. It does spells like target helps your team for 1-3 rounds depends on pips and 200 damage for around lvl 10 maybe a little less accury than storm. Maybe for a high lvl wizard such as lvl 88,target helps your team for 3-6 rounds,900-1000 damage.

kiley lightleaf lvl 84

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Well, if there's a sound school then why not energy? And light? and things like that?

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
I am a balance to but I tend to just bring a life or death friend with me for balance bosses, I just blade them, and they kill the boss while I saber the other opponent.

the new school should be chaos because chaos is the opposite of balance, same as other schools

Keelan sun vault promethean

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lightleaf101 on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
Im a balance wizard and it's hard fighting balance bosses. Ithought balance could use a convert so, I got an idea for a new school, school of sound. It does spells like target helps your team for 1-3 rounds depends on pips and 200 damage for around lvl 10 maybe a little less accury than storm. Maybe for a high lvl wizard such as lvl 88,target helps your team for 3-6 rounds,900-1000 damage.

kiley lightleaf lvl 84
I don't see this happening.
Balance draws on all other schools. Train them and use them. Balance mobs/bosses give a boost for attacks from Death, Myth and Life. use them when battling your own school.