Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pompero Spirits in floating mountains

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
ok so today I was doing some quests trying to finish floating mountains and I have to defeat 5 Pompero sprits so I thought it was going to be easy right? just 5 storm opponents with 5k health and use storm dragon and sirens almost every single turn if not that they use disarm and take away all of your blades and as a balance wizard who uses blades a ton I don't like that then I get killed for the tenth time in a row and finally I give up.

has anyone else had trouble with these guys cause right now even when I call for my ice friend he is having trouble with them. please help me or give me advice.

Keelan Sun vault promethean

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
saberlover5 on May 24, 2013 wrote:
ok so today I was doing some quests trying to finish floating mountains and I have to defeat 5 Pompero sprits so I thought it was going to be easy right? just 5 storm opponents with 5k health and use storm dragon and sirens almost every single turn if not that they use disarm and take away all of your blades and as a balance wizard who uses blades a ton I don't like that then I get killed for the tenth time in a row and finally I give up.

has anyone else had trouble with these guys cause right now even when I call for my ice friend he is having trouble with them. please help me or give me advice.

Keelan Sun vault promethean
Yes, I remember that quest, the quest I leveled up to become Promethean. Sadly, after fighting 5 Pompero Spirits, you have to fight a Death boss in a cave nearby. And yes, I did have trouble with them, if they disarm your blades, just cast reshuffle to get them back and be sure to have storm resist and heals, then they might be easier for you.
If you have more trouble, get gear with storm resist and maybe use elemental dispel occasionaly, like when you have all your blades and the spirits have 3+ pips.

Adam Wintersinger Level 90 Thaumaturge Lord of the Falling Sky

Wolf Strongbright Level 80 Theurgist Armiger

Luke Dragonblood Level 40 Sorcerer Hero of Marleybone

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
Adam Wintersinger on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Yes, I remember that quest, the quest I leveled up to become Promethean. Sadly, after fighting 5 Pompero Spirits, you have to fight a Death boss in a cave nearby. And yes, I did have trouble with them, if they disarm your blades, just cast reshuffle to get them back and be sure to have storm resist and heals, then they might be easier for you.
If you have more trouble, get gear with storm resist and maybe use elemental dispel occasionaly, like when you have all your blades and the spirits have 3+ pips.

Adam Wintersinger Level 90 Thaumaturge Lord of the Falling Sky

Wolf Strongbright Level 80 Theurgist Armiger

Luke Dragonblood Level 40 Sorcerer Hero of Marleybone
ok thanks I thought no one would reply so I tried again and I finally beat now I am in twin giants about to start with the grim calaca and that will be a fun time

Keelan sun vault promethean

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
I remember when i first battled them i lost. Then, once I finished the game, and crafted new gear, i battled them again. I barely made it out of that battle alive, with less than 200 health left.

Blaze Goldleaf Level 90 Pyromancer

Carlos Seasword Level 39 Diviner