Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best PvP School? (Stragety)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2011
What do think is the best school for pvp? I have been asked this many times, and I honestly think its Death, mainly because of its deal damage and then heal yourself, and also the sorta high damage it gives. Deaths flaw would have be its extremely low resist. But you can counter it by making your secondary school Ice. Thats why you can pick a secondary school! The combine nation of the shields that each school gives (Death and Ice) is really good! Not only do you get a life and myth shield, you get a fire and storm shield AND tower shield. But, tell me what you think.

Yours Truely, Tyler NightHunter, LvL 73,

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Tyler NightHunter on May 22, 2013 wrote:
What do think is the best school for pvp? I have been asked this many times, and I honestly think its Death, mainly because of its deal damage and then heal yourself, and also the sorta high damage it gives. Deaths flaw would have be its extremely low resist. But you can counter it by making your secondary school Ice. Thats why you can pick a secondary school! The combine nation of the shields that each school gives (Death and Ice) is really good! Not only do you get a life and myth shield, you get a fire and storm shield AND tower shield. But, tell me what you think.

Yours Truely, Tyler NightHunter, LvL 73,
1v1? I'm going with either my Death character (level 81) or my Myth character (level 60). But if I'm doing team PvP I would get on my Ice, I almost never use my lonely Storm character..

Wolf Skullslinger 88
Wolf Deathhammer 81
Wolf Stormblood 71
Wolf Mythhammer 60

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I think there's no thing such as the best school for PvP. Every school has its advantages and disadventages.

For example: Balance is very hard to shield, because your enemy can only use universal sheilds and weakening spells to reduce the damage. Balance also has Judgement which is one of the best attacking spells in the whole game. These were for the bright side. On the other hand Balance hasn't got any DoT spells and struggles against Death really bad (my own experience).

I think the best way to own pvp is to mix the adventages of two different schools'. I am using a myth mastery amulet on my balance wizard, beacuse i like the tactical spells that myth school grants.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
for 4v4 get a life an ice and a storm on your team for 3v3 get life and balance for 2v2 get a life wizard on your team hope i helped

Survivor
Feb 07, 2013
Has a really good boost in pvp that most people don't know. Sap spells like ghoul, wraith, vampire, etc. go right through spirit armor. no negative effects. That is because they aren't qualified as damage spells.