Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power Jump

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
A week ago, I was aiming for level 45 because I really wanted to use a sword for a wand. A few days ago I got to it, but more than me having an extra power pip at the beginning of a round happened. When I was level 44 I didn't get very many power pips, my spells were fairly weak, and overall I was just not very powerful. But when I got to level 45 my new gear didn't help a little, but a lot. I started getting power pips almost every round, had a much bigger deck of cards, and was much more powerful. I was wondering if anyone else had a power jump like this through level 44 and 45 too?

Level 45 Master Theurgist, Matthew Ironblood

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
AltiSpinax5225 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
A week ago, I was aiming for level 45 because I really wanted to use a sword for a wand. A few days ago I got to it, but more than me having an extra power pip at the beginning of a round happened. When I was level 44 I didn't get very many power pips, my spells were fairly weak, and overall I was just not very powerful. But when I got to level 45 my new gear didn't help a little, but a lot. I started getting power pips almost every round, had a much bigger deck of cards, and was much more powerful. I was wondering if anyone else had a power jump like this through level 44 and 45 too?

Level 45 Master Theurgist, Matthew Ironblood
I never had a power jump until I started going to Waterworks in my level 70s, but I probably used bazaar gear throughout Celestia which wasn't too good, although I started using a "mob deck" instead of a "one size fits all" boss deck because I got much smarter.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
I had a lot of power jumps. I started having power jumps from level 40.

Level 40 Legedary Theurgist, Michael Spritrunner

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
i don't have power jumps only level jumps level one to level 80 in 3 months do i get a award for that
all so learned i souldn't say my level in messages no more

dustin battlewraith