Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mulberry hound

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
does anyone have a mulberry hound with fairy and spell proof that they are willing to hatch with a yulitide spirit
that has unicorn, sprite and spell defy
i have been looking for weeks
Connor Icewielder level 60 wizard

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
I have a Mulberry Hound with Proof/Fairy/Sprite/Pierce Train/Balanceblade Card. Am willing to hatch. Just let me know.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
Quinn Shadowrider on May 18, 2013 wrote:
I have a Mulberry Hound with Proof/Fairy/Sprite/Pierce Train/Balanceblade Card. Am willing to hatch. Just let me know.
Ty what time I am usually on about 5:00 Australia time
And in game name will be useful to
Connor icewielder

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
No problem. The only issue is the time difference. I'm in U.S. on Eastern Time. Appears you are 14 hours ahead of me. So 5pm your time is 3am my time. If you can do 10pm or later your time, then I can do it no problem in the morning here. If you meant 5am, then that's easy too. :)

Wizard in game is Molly, level 88 Storm. I like to hatch in Scarecrow realm. Just let me know.....

Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
What is the pedigree?
And also can you do the 26th of may?

Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
Quinn Shadowrider on May 20, 2013 wrote:
No problem. The only issue is the time difference. I'm in U.S. on Eastern Time. Appears you are 14 hours ahead of me. So 5pm your time is 3am my time. If you can do 10pm or later your time, then I can do it no problem in the morning here. If you meant 5am, then that's easy too. :)

Wizard in game is Molly, level 88 Storm. I like to hatch in Scarecrow realm. Just let me know.....
Just saying I can do 10 pm tomorrow the 26th so be on scarecrow realm in commons or hatchery and I will see you there and then I will add you as friend if I don't get it and then the 27th same time we would hatch again then after that then I can't hatch any more for some time :) just make sure you are there do the same thing tonight ( for me) that's if this goes up in time but otherwise we will do my Sunday.

Connor Icewielder level 64

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
Sorry I missed you on the 26th. I did not check the message boards. I will try and be there on 8am (my time) the 27th. I'll look for you by the commons fountain or in the hatchery.

Molly lvl 88 Storm