Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Idea, PvP Dungeon!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Ok, so this idea I got from someone else and I don't think it got so much as a sideways glance. There should be a new pvp update thing called "Adventure Pvp" or something, and when you join, you can have 4 people on your team (including you) and for this, just like pvp it could be 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4. For this they would choose one of the worlds as the theme and there would be a dungeon type thing, you would have to navigate through the "world" and try to capture the other teams orb and take it back to your base. But, it's not that simple, if you run into one of the other team members, you go into a battle and the orb drops to the ground, if a friend sees you in trouble, they can join and it would be 2v1 unless someone else helped them and so on. if you get defeated, you go back to your base and have to find whisps to regain your health and/or mana. the people that win get arena tickets and points to gain another rank like in pvp. I think this would be a big hit and there would be practice and ranked like pvp. I would love for this to happen.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
The NightSpear on May 16, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so this idea I got from someone else and I don't think it got so much as a sideways glance. There should be a new pvp update thing called "Adventure Pvp" or something, and when you join, you can have 4 people on your team (including you) and for this, just like pvp it could be 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4. For this they would choose one of the worlds as the theme and there would be a dungeon type thing, you would have to navigate through the "world" and try to capture the other teams orb and take it back to your base. But, it's not that simple, if you run into one of the other team members, you go into a battle and the orb drops to the ground, if a friend sees you in trouble, they can join and it would be 2v1 unless someone else helped them and so on. if you get defeated, you go back to your base and have to find whisps to regain your health and/or mana. the people that win get arena tickets and points to gain another rank like in pvp. I think this would be a big hit and there would be practice and ranked like pvp. I would love for this to happen.
Sounds fun! My only issue is that it sounds REALLY long. Other than that its a cool idea.

Keep ideas coming
Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Wolf Skullslinger on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Sounds fun! My only issue is that it sounds REALLY long. Other than that its a cool idea.

Keep ideas coming
Thanks and of course it would be long, it's like a dungeon, that was one of my points hope I helped

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I'd love this to happen, I hope KI does this!

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
The NightSpear on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Thanks and of course it would be long, it's like a dungeon, that was one of my points hope I helped
LOL I know, maybe put a time limit on battles if its a dungeon. Because of the fact that if you do it in 80-90 range it could go on for awhile.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Sounds like an awesome idea

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Me too :D It sounds like so much fun just reading it. I just hope to experience it!!

~Rachel RavenRider Level 88

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Wolf Skullslinger on May 19, 2013 wrote:
LOL I know, maybe put a time limit on battles if its a dungeon. Because of the fact that if you do it in 80-90 range it could go on for awhile.

True, but if your that level you should be up for it, And if you have 3 wizards vs 4 in a battle, the other wizard can still get the orb and bring it back to home base We can always strategize

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
The NightSpear on May 19, 2013 wrote:
True, but if your that level you should be up for it, And if you have 3 wizards vs 4 in a battle, the other wizard can still get the orb and bring it back to home base We can always strategize
True, I would love to see how this turns out! If they install it we gotta be the first ones who do it .

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
This sounds awesome!

I probably would spend all my time doing these instead of my quests

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
SonUvaDigger on May 20, 2013 wrote:
This sounds awesome!

I probably would spend all my time doing these instead of my quests
lol me too, and maybe, if this gets enough comments, KI might actually look at this

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
There should also be different lvls

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
this sounds fun hope they add it

dustin battlewraith

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
It sounds so fun.They have to add this.

Tyler Legendfriend 67

Survivor
Feb 06, 2013
Best idea Kingsisle could do for wizard101!
If kingsisle did this i would be so happy

From Valerian Firedust lvl 38 Good spell-casting to all!

Explorer
May 18, 2010
That would be so cool! Same concept as capture the flag almost. And true, dugeons are sort of long.. but maybe have a timer like the tournaments. Awesome idea!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
sounds cool but I have an idea to add to this one what if they made new mini games and you had to play these mini games to get through obstacles

also what are the rewards I think these should be rewards;

gold(as a consolation prize if you lose)
pets (these would be very rare rewards)
treasure cards
snacks
armor/clothes
plants(also rare)
exp
arena tickets

that's it

dragonsteel50 lvl 37 "Master your deck and you master the game"

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
That sounds so cool a pvp capture the flag Once you die you could respawn at your base and try to get the orb/flag again.

~Blaze StormStone lvl 90

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Wolf Skullslinger on May 17, 2013 wrote:

Keep ideas coming
Yes, exactly what I was thinking! This is a good idea, but it may need some editing.