Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can someone help me get the fairy trait?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
My ign is Justin Taleriver. I really want the trait. I was doing the dungeon with 2 other people and their pets cast fairy 7 TIMES in a row. I don' t have any really great pets but I am farming for spellproof on my starfish.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I've never had my phoenix do it 7 times in a row. i've had it 3 times before, and 8 times in one battle, but NEVER more than 3 in a row

Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
I have a few pets that have Fairy among others. I wouldn't mind doing a mix with you however, that doesn't mean the new hybrid will get the talent you're wanting to land. Also, you'll probably need a minimum of 35,000 gold to allow the mix to happen. Otherwise, I don't mind we attempt to meet up at the pavillion to do a mix, just figure out a realm, time, day, to do it.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Jake the Wizard on May 13, 2013 wrote:
I have a few pets that have Fairy among others. I wouldn't mind doing a mix with you however, that doesn't mean the new hybrid will get the talent you're wanting to land. Also, you'll probably need a minimum of 35,000 gold to allow the mix to happen. Otherwise, I don't mind we attempt to meet up at the pavillion to do a mix, just figure out a realm, time, day, to do it.
How about 3:00 Central time tomorrow on the Satyr world?

Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
Sorry about missing you but I didn't get the e-mail about your post til today. Remember there is a 24 hr period for these posts to be made public. I won't be able to do it at 3 central time though. I'll put out to try for this Friday at 12 Central time on Satyr realm at the hatchery Hope this is good for you.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Its fine, I have a friend who will hatch.