Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frost Bones

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Hey guys. I just wanna say king isle Frost bones are way too hard. Please tell me tips on how to kill them. Thanks I'm Emma Emaraldsword lvl 44 conjurer

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Your school has several cures for the common tower spammer.

I recommend earthquake, but you can also just shatter a lot.

Buy tc or lvl until you train it and then come back and enjoy a tower-free afternoon.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
TC infallible maybe, so you can punch through some of those awful shields. They are cheap, and better than trained infallible.

Only other solution is bring a fire buddy to spam meteor.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
OK I got past that quest with another person but now I have to defeat one in Austriland! I'll go with your tips, but it has gotten easier. Thanks! This post is for everyone!
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 47 conjurer

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
I know right! I've killed things with more life than they have but frost bones are SMART. I tried to use hydra on them but the keep putting up tower shields. poo

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
They are hard trust me if your not in winter tusk yet people.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Wolf and Rider on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
They are hard trust me if your not in winter tusk yet people.
Frost bones are especially hard for me. I even have a deck full of fire spells and I still can't beat them! It seems every time they do tower shield I don't have steal ward! I should probably work on Dragonspyre more anyway... I'm only on the Athenium. I need to get to Celestia to get the Polymorph spell. You should at least wait until you're level 55 or you'll get crushed.

Andrew Iceriver Lvl. 50

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
Trentey1Returns on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Frost bones are especially hard for me. I even have a deck full of fire spells and I still can't beat them! It seems every time they do tower shield I don't have steal ward! I should probably work on Dragonspyre more anyway... I'm only on the Athenium. I need to get to Celestia to get the Polymorph spell. You should at least wait until you're level 55 or you'll get crushed.

Andrew Iceriver Lvl. 50
I am a level 71 ice wizard and without certain spells they still seem hard. I understand how you feel about these frost bones. When I was your level I couldn't defeat them without at least one or two more players. Use their weakness against them. Your an ice wizard too! Why don't use tower shield too? Also, wand spells come in handy when trying to get rid of shields. Hope this helps!
-Fellow wizard

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
just ask a friend to help like i did and you will be fine dont worry jackiceblade level 53

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Also, I feel bad for poor wizards who cannot continue their quests cuz they are too hard.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
maybe your just not ready to fight in wintertusk but if you get friends they are a lot easier to handle. Also if you ever need help on a quest im behind the ice school from 3:00 to 3:15 Eastern time PM.

Austin WinterWalker Master of the ice magic

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
hippo123322 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
maybe your just not ready to fight in wintertusk but if you get friends they are a lot easier to handle. Also if you ever need help on a quest im behind the ice school from 3:00 to 3:15 Eastern time PM.

Austin WinterWalker Master of the ice magic
May I ask what realm?sry that was off topic but I need help with a life boss in cl. I saw frost bones in w and people wew struggling . My friend has to,defeat them... Feel bad for her