Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets Good or Bad?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I have some pets that i am not sure if it is good or rare. Here are my pets:

Storm Beetle, Chimera, Brave Hound, Brown Spider, Rain Demon, Yellow Ghost, Black Spider, White Winter Owl, Heck Hound, Brass Golem, Blue Cat Thug, Goat Monk, Golden Piggle, Yuletide Spirit, Frostcaller, Life Scarab, JUdgement (obviously) Ice Salamnder, Magma Spider Deer Knight Unicorn, Jellyfish, Pink Jellyfish
Dark Imp Life Banshee, DRagon HYdra

PLease helop out! Thanks

Cole Dunerunner Lvl 90 Promethean Sorcerer

Lord of the Falling SKy

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Cole Dunerunner on May 6, 2013 wrote:
I have some pets that i am not sure if it is good or rare. Here are my pets:

Storm Beetle, Chimera, Brave Hound, Brown Spider, Rain Demon, Yellow Ghost, Black Spider, White Winter Owl, Heck Hound, Brass Golem, Blue Cat Thug, Goat Monk, Golden Piggle, Yuletide Spirit, Frostcaller, Life Scarab, JUdgement (obviously) Ice Salamnder, Magma Spider Deer Knight Unicorn, Jellyfish, Pink Jellyfish
Dark Imp Life Banshee, DRagon HYdra

PLease helop out! Thanks

Cole Dunerunner Lvl 90 Promethean Sorcerer

Lord of the Falling SKy
The pets like, blue cat thug, brass golem, goat monk, golden piggle, and brown spider aren't rare, unless if it was a goat monk hybrid, which are super rare, because the sheep is one of the rarest ones out there. Storm Beetles are pretty rare, because they are promotional pets. The life scarab, life banshee, and dark imp are really rare stuff, i would hatch with you! the winter white owl was only available around christmas, so thats pretty rare. Hope that helps :D

Valerian Hammer

Lvl 22 Adept Sorcerer