Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hardest Boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2009
I'm a level 62 and so far the hardest boss I have battled was Lyon LoreStriker. It probably would have been easier with a lot of people, but I only had one other person with me, and it took us forever! And another boss that was really hard for me was Volkir RimeAxe (ice wizards battle him to get Snow Angel).

But I wanted to know what is the hardest boss that you have defeated, or you are trying to defeat? And I know there are going to be a lot especially in Azteca.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I just started MooShu and the hardest for me so far was dr katzenstien. I would not have been to do it without help!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
I think Belloq in Zf is the hardest boss. I thinks its junk you can't hire henchmen. Impossible to solo

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
EmmaEmeraldGem on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
I'm a level 62 and so far the hardest boss I have battled was Lyon LoreStriker. It probably would have been easier with a lot of people, but I only had one other person with me, and it took us forever! And another boss that was really hard for me was Volkir RimeAxe (ice wizards battle him to get Snow Angel).

But I wanted to know what is the hardest boss that you have defeated, or you are trying to defeat? And I know there are going to be a lot especially in Azteca.
The hardest for me was the entire Trial of Spheres in Celestia. I had to solo it (no one around, no high level friends ever on at the same time, etc). It was not fun. At all.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
vw25 on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
I think Belloq in Zf is the hardest boss. I thinks its junk you can't hire henchmen. Impossible to solo
I hear you bro I think Belloq and The Jabberwock

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
vw25 on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
Not impossible, I am myth and did so solo, around level 71 at the time, I did use a minion though. :-D

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Turnip78 on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
I hear you bro I think Belloq and The Jabberwock
I found the ZF Belloq hard, wait till you get to Azteca.

Hint Hint

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
Not much for Belloq, but i thing Jabberwock is the hardest and worst.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
The hardest bosses by far are Belloq (twin giants) from Azteca and the Jabberwock from Avalon. They are some pretty tough guys. But for the toughest multi-boss battle is the first floor stage of Tower of the Helephant. Those guys yet being only being stage one represent what team work and the extreme need for healing really comes in. Plus adding to their difficulty is the fizzling. Fizzle and your probably done for (receive an over powered skeletal dragon to the face). Some people say Waterworks Luska is tougher, but play it right and he's pretty easy.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
I'm lvl 49 and the hardest battle for me was, uh, Xibalba! Don't ask me if I finished Azteca or not because I didn't. I think it would be nearly impossible.