Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My ideas for the new 98 (or more) spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
These are my ideas for the new spells they should release. Tell me your comments on it! I would love to see what you think about them.

Fire- Dragon Titan's Breath

Animation: A molten ground appears and an incredible breath of fire rains down on each target.

500 + 475 over 3 rounds to all enemies
Pips-11
accuracy: 75%

Ice- Absolute Zero

Animation: Everything in the void circle is frozen solid (including the air) and each target gets frozen into a spiked cube, exploding right after.

700 damage to all enemies and -35% damage to each target
Pips-11
Accuracy: 80%

Storm- Massive Energy Bolt

Animation: A extremely harsh thunder-like environment appears. Then a large, intense thunderbolt hits the enemy

1700-1950 damage and stun for 1 round
Pips-11
Accuracy: 70%

Myth- Dreams

Animation: Several mythical creatures appear and strike the enemy, causing them to go unconscious.

800-1000 damage, opponent is stunned for two rounds and the opponent gets 2 Tower shields.
Pips-11

Life- Giant Treant

Animation: A giant treant (preferably a treant, but with more details) commands some debris (rocks, twigs, etc...) that strike an enemy with great force.

1350-1475 damage and -25% to next spell
Pips-11
Accuracy: 90%

Death- Death

Animation: A statue grave appears and Death flies in. He stabs the ground with the butt of his Staff and steals an incredible amount of life force from the enemy. Then proceeds to give it to the player who summoned him.

1200 damage and give half to caster
Pips-11
Accuracy: 85%

Balance: Elemental Disruption

Animation: A tree appears, falls down on the enemy and gets struck by lightning. It catches on fire and a snow-like environment appears. Cold winds strike the opponent and an abominable snowman appears. It then strikes the opponent, magically disappears and a black hole sucks everything in.

190 life damage, 275 thunder damage, 240 fire damage, 210 ice damage, 215 myth damage, 200 death damage and give 25% balance blade + 35% balance blade

Pips-11

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Playing a Myth character, I have to say I strongly dislike the myth idea. Our Medusa spell already deals almost the same damage 770 base and stuns for two rounds, for 8 pips. Why would we want to use 3 more pips for a possible increase of only 30 damage and give the opponent two tower shields?

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Fire - As aPyromancer, I HATE this spell. Do you even know what our needs for PvE and PvP are?!?

PvP: A single target spell that is similar to Fire Elf. Because all the spells after fire elf arent DoT - and that is a mistake. I see it smewhere like 50 + 1467 fire damage.

PvE: PLEASE, PLEASE, an AoE that is not DoT! We only have meteor strike. The others are good, but instant damage for MoB fights and PvE are the best.

Ice - I like the idea. But Ice needs a strong AoE now. How about 960 damage and tower shield on all friends?

Storm - needs an AoE. How about tweaking the damage a little bit and make it AoE? Like 1627 and remove ALL CHARMS. (Not only blades but weakness and everything)

Myth - AoE!!! 800 - 1000 damage and stun for 2 rounds to all enemies sounds like music to my ears. Not like the loud and disturbing single target spell.

Life - How cpuld life get better damage than Myth? Maybe 200 + 700 damage on all enemies over time?

Death: Make that AoE.

Balance - Make it AoE and make the blades on you and all your friends to keep balance's way of buffing n group play.

Looking good!

Historian
May 06, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
Fire - As aPyromancer, I HATE this spell. Do you even know what our needs for PvE and PvP are?!?

PvP: A single target spell that is similar to Fire Elf. Because all the spells after fire elf arent DoT - and that is a mistake. I see it smewhere like 50 + 1467 fire damage.

PvE: PLEASE, PLEASE, an AoE that is not DoT! We only have meteor strike. The others are good, but instant damage for MoB fights and PvE are the best.

Ice - I like the idea. But Ice needs a strong AoE now. How about 960 damage and tower shield on all friends?

Storm - needs an AoE. How about tweaking the damage a little bit and make it AoE? Like 1627 and remove ALL CHARMS. (Not only blades but weakness and everything)

Myth - AoE!!! 800 - 1000 damage and stun for 2 rounds to all enemies sounds like music to my ears. Not like the loud and disturbing single target spell.

Life - How cpuld life get better damage than Myth? Maybe 200 + 700 damage on all enemies over time?

Balance - Make it AoE and make the blades on you and all your friends to keep balance's way of buffing n group play.

Looking good!
Did you forget Sun Serpent? That's AoE and doesn't deal Damage over time. You know what's funny though? Fire's strong suit is to deal damage over time yet 99% of Pyromancers despise DoTs and that's Fire's thing. Lol so weird to me.

Also I noticed the majority of you're changes are making them AoE (are on AoE hype right now?). Not everything has to be AoE you know. Storm doesn't really need another one in my opinion. Ice can go either way and still be fine. But since we are nearing lvl 98 eh sure...

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Calamity PixieShad... on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
Playing a Myth character, I have to say I strongly dislike the myth idea. Our Medusa spell already deals almost the same damage 770 base and stuns for two rounds, for 8 pips. Why would we want to use 3 more pips for a possible increase of only 30 damage and give the opponent two tower shields?
Oops, I hadn't really searched it up. I just thought it'd be a bit overpowered. How about 925 and stun for 4 rounds?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:

Looking good!
Changes and comments according to yours.

Fire- 345 + 1035 over 3 rounds to all enemies (tell me if this is overpowered or not )

Storm- there shouldn't be an AoE, there's already tempest. Instead, maybe the damage can be upped and remove 3 positives.

Ice- That seems like a good idea.

Life- It gets more damage because Myth can stun the opponents, but then again it's natural that life gets less damage than myth. I'd probably do 625-770 to all enemies and apply a weakness to all enemies.

Death- Instead of AoE, maybe the damage could be upped to 1475?

Balance- Probably lower the damage by a little bit and your friends get 35% balance blades.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
Did you forget Sun Serpent? That's AoE and doesn't deal Damage over time. You know what's funny though? Fire's strong suit is to deal damage over time yet 99% of Pyromancers despise DoTs and that's Fire's thing. Lol so weird to me.

Also I noticed the majority of you're changes are making them AoE (are on AoE hype right now?). Not everything has to be AoE you know. Storm doesn't really need another one in my opinion. Ice can go either way and still be fine. But since we are nearing lvl 98 eh sure...
Sun serpent is labelled as a single target spell and the AoE damage is acting as a "side effect."

Are you a fire wizard? We have 4 AoE spells and 75% of them are DoT, which makes this not so efficent in PvE. Oh and also how come all except ONE of the single target spells we have are not DoT. We need one that is DoT to a single target!!!

Oh and also, they do. Each lvl 88 spell was single target. Some schools like Life and Myth are really LACKING of them, Myth beong the worse.

I suggest you take time to think before arguing. It will help you both in game and out game ;)

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
Why not make the Myth one an AoE. They only have 2 (forgive me if I'm incorrect).

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
CPS Cole on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Why not make the Myth one an AoE. They only have 2 (forgive me if I'm incorrect).
I guess that could be an idea.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
For storm there could be poseidon possibly and he could do 1900 to 2000 damage! that would be epic. name is Ethan Stormwalker: Archmage diviner.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Faithul Ethan Quar... on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
For storm there could be poseidon possibly and he could do 1900 to 2000 damage! that would be epic. name is Ethan Stormwalker: Archmage diviner.
It doesn't really fit in with the theme of the other spells, but good idea.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Sacred Wave on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
These are my ideas for the new spells they should release. Tell me your comments on it! I would love to see what you think about them.

Fire- Dragon Titan's Breath

Animation: A molten ground appears and an incredible breath of fire rains down on each target.

500 + 475 over 3 rounds to all enemies
Pips-11
accuracy: 75%

Ice- Absolute Zero

Animation: Everything in the void circle is frozen solid (including the air) and each target gets frozen into a spiked cube, exploding right after.

700 damage to all enemies and -35% damage to each target
Pips-11

Storm- Massive Energy Bolt

Animation: A extremely harsh thunder-like environment appears. Then a large, intense thunderbolt hits the enemy

1700-1950 damage and stun for 1 round
Pips-11
Accuracy: 70%

Myth- Dreams

Animation: Several mythical creatures appear and strike the enemy, causing them to go unconscious.

800-1000 damage, opponent is stunned for two rounds and the opponent gets 2 Tower shields.
Pips-11

Life- Giant Treant

Animation: A giant treant (preferably a treant, but with more details) commands some debris (rocks, twigs, etc...) that strike an enemy with great force.

1350-1475 damage and -25% to next spell
Pips-11
Accuracy: 90%

Death- Death

Animation: A statue grave appears and Death flies in. He stabs the ground with the butt of his Staff and steals an incredible amount of life force from the enemy. Then proceeds to give it to the player who summoned him.

1200 damage and give half to caster
Pips-11

Balance: Elemental Disruption

Animation: A tree appears, falls down on the enemy and gets struck by lightning. It catches on fire and a snow-like environment appears. Cold winds strike the opponent and an abominable snowman appears. It then strikes the opponent, magically disappears and a black hole sucks everything in.

190 life damage, 275 thunder damage, 240 fire damage, 210 ice damage, 215 myth damage, 200 death damage and give 25% balance blade + 35% balance blade

Pips-11
Fire make it 600 + 525.

Ice make the damage 1020.

Storm lower the damage to 1560-1670.

Myth no towers one round stun and aoe.

Life 950-1050 aoe and 500 to allies.

Death 1000 sap and aoe

Balance 200 life 10 then 160 myth then 70+40 fire then 230 storm and then ice 90 and legion then death 200 sap plus 20% blade from all schools.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I go to this every time I see Ideas for new spells. The balance one. First of all, added up, the total attack is only 1330, and some blades. This is weak compared to the other ones. I don't want to waste time talking about the other ones, they seem okay. I like the names btw. Balance should get a DOT spell, people need to stop give balance the six school spell