Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good news and Bad News

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
There is Good and Bad News. The Bad News is that the Mega Bundle is leaving soon! Get it before Sunday, 11:59 PM, Central. Since they heard about wizards wanting the Epic Bundle they are taking away the Mega Bundle to A. Make us mad or B. To make room for the Epic Bundle again! :D Hope it comes back. The other Bad News is about the bombing in Boston, MA. ;( The good news is uh that the Test Realm is coming to Live hopefully soon.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Hey! I hope they get the Epic Bundle back on. I'm not into al of that Zafaria and Azteca stuff. It's ok, but I really want that Epic Bundle!

Marissa BattleFlame
Adept Theurgist

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
thefriendlytheurgi... on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
Hey! I hope they get the Epic Bundle back on. I'm not into al of that Zafaria and Azteca stuff. It's ok, but I really want that Epic Bundle!

Marissa BattleFlame
Adept Theurgist
I might be getting it this weekend, the Bundle that is expiring. Also I don't want this post to go on the second page where no one bothers to look or beyond. We gotta get a yellow exclamation mark on this post as I mentioned not only that Bundle but the M. A bombing and also a plant in the middle of Texas melted down and I not talking bout a flower or that type of plant. The nuclear kind! It injured 100 people, killed a few people, and blew up a TOWN! It could be the same person who is trying to scare us again and distract us from finding him.