Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Music Still Plays When Logged Off

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2011
I went to Unicorn Way to fight Rattlebones in an attempt to try to get his Myth Sprite pet. After several failed attempts, I quit for the day and logged off. However, for some strange reason, I could still hear the music for Unicorn Way. What happened, and has anyone ever gotten this glitch before

Kymma Anvilheart-Diviner of the Sky

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Ya this has happened to me before too.
Its usually your computer lagging.
Sometimes even after you exit the game, the computer is still shutting down the program, and for some reason, the music continues playing. It might be because the music for the game is one of the last things to shut down when you close the program. Eventually the music stops after the computer fully shuts down the program.

Hoped this helped!

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
This happened to me, too.
But the odd thing is...
It was coming out of my Dad's laptop! I wasn't even playing Wizard101 on it.
Weird.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
The Shocking Divin... on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
I went to Unicorn Way to fight Rattlebones in an attempt to try to get his Myth Sprite pet. After several failed attempts, I quit for the day and logged off. However, for some strange reason, I could still hear the music for Unicorn Way. What happened, and has anyone ever gotten this glitch before

Kymma Anvilheart-Diviner of the Sky
yeah for me it plays only for a couple seconds. this mostly happens when I click the red x to do it instead of going in my spell book and pressing quit.