Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No More People

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
I finally got to the elephant graveyard and i was going into a boss fight and no one was around (none of my friends were on either) and ever since i got to celesta i haven't seen very many people around questing or anywhere except for the commons. What's happening to people i cant really do the rest of Zafaria, Avalon and Azteca solo

and before anyone tells me to switch realms i have been and can't find very many people

~Allison, level 70 balance

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
aes772 on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
I finally got to the elephant graveyard and i was going into a boss fight and no one was around (none of my friends were on either) and ever since i got to celesta i haven't seen very many people around questing or anywhere except for the commons. What's happening to people i cant really do the rest of Zafaria, Avalon and Azteca solo

and before anyone tells me to switch realms i have been and can't find very many people

I pretty much gave up after getting stuck twice on the do not collect quests. But there are very few people when I do go back and give it another try. I think people have already moved on or just quit after Dragonspyre

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
aes772 on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:

Go into a crowded realm,
there are usually allot of ppl there.
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 71 myth